Talent in the Midwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2003
I know the midwest has loads of talent but where the hell is it? I've been scouring the area for about three months now and all the people I'm getting are wack. My deadline for a new group is drawing nearer and nearer and I'm coming up blank so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Post some names and links to their material if you can and some type of contact.

Feb 5, 2003
^^^^^^^

Aight, thanks for the links y'all. I can't listen to them until I get back in the office monday because my laptop has no speakers.

Jesse James- You know Warfare? I'm trying to get Danger approved to exclusively produce my new group on Slip N' Slide Records. They have great flow!!!

Feb 5, 2003
Jesse James

Oh no I don't need to find him or anything. I've been talking with him over the past few weeks. I'm just in the process of trying to get him approved by the label and get his money right. I think the rest of the group is jammin' too but they wasn't tryin' to hear them because they from St.Louis and they don't sound "pop". But when they got a hold of Daynja's superman cd they couldn't hate. But I'm going to try to shop the rest of the group to some other people that might be interested.

Has anybody heard of Mr. Ballistic or something from Kansas?

MTB

Jan 7, 2003
WWW.TAY-RECORDS.COM
WWW.TAY-RECORDS.COM

TYA-RECORDS.COM IS CURRENTLY PROMOTING "SACRIFICE" WHO HAS JUST DROPPED HIS SECOND ALBUM.. YOU CAN LISTEN TO SOME OF THE MUSIC ONLINE.. SO CHECK IT OUT

WWW.TAY-RECORDS.COM

Aug 26, 2002
@Make a Stang:
I just now reading this from when I posted and I did put word thru Warfare grapevine about it, and i got word he already knew, etc. You trying to shop them around tho...We appreciate it ....But my dirtys ain;t no pop act by far.......Superman cd???? I don't know nothing about that, but once again me and D don; speak for some odd reason.............but if u ever need to get of hold of Warfare, you come str8 to me...I talk with them everyday, and blaze gave me permission to put all his records into a Warfre cd........1 luv

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
We have a group out of the Mid West.. JTrey..

They just dropped their debut album... we have their single posted up on our mp3 page if you'd like to take a listen..

www.mp3.com/Eastside_Records