Taking offers on these Chi-Town ORIGINAL CD's....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
All CD's are originals not CD-Rs. No trades. Here are the CD's:

D 2 Tha S "My Brothers Keepa" (D 2 Tha S is The Legendary Traxster's former group that consisted of him and Kay-Tone(Kay-Tone mostly produces now, he produced for Newsense of Psycho Drama, Mob Axshin, Co-Still & other Chicago rappers) This release is from 1996 on CWAL(before it went bankrupt and resurrected to CWAL Mob Recordings).This is out of print & RARE. You can't find this in regular stores. It's got the songs "My Brothers Keepa"(this song is on Wicked Streets of CHI "The Classics" & a very rare song "Whatz On Tha Otha Side" The production is top notch let alone for 1996. This was released right before Snypaz "My Life As A Snypa" was released on CWAL)***CD & Front Cover are in near mint condition, back cover is in mint condition, CD plays perfect***

Quarta Ounce "Lime Green" (Quarta Ounce is a Chicago group that was on Wicked Streets of CHI "The Classics" & "The First Episode" also on Midwest Mobstaz Vol.2. There is production on here by Soundmaster T(same producer for Mercenaries "Battle Cry" & Soundmaster T/Jah Rista "Redemption") & production by D-Fly. Features Jah Rista. For those who haven't heard them yet, they do flow fast)***CD & covers are in perfect mint condition***

Qualo "Movementality" (Qualo's first and only full length album. Those might know them from Wicked Streets of CHI "The First Episode" on the song "Diamonz" If you've heard that song, this album pretty much falls into that type of vibe. Qualo is very original, they can flow fast & have pretty good lyrics. Features Psycho Drama, Infamous Syndicate, Turtle Banxx, Publice Announcement & others)***CD does have some scratches, covers are in perfect mint condition, CD plays perfect***

Post your offers & any questions about any of these CD's email me at [email protected]
Thanks.

Jul 12, 2002
Damn, all of these sound good.

I especially want that D to tha S...

How many tracks does that one have on it?

You know I'm serious and I got good feedback. Hit me up at [email protected] and let me know what you're looking for on it or what you might be open to in trade.

KM