TAKIN THE BUS TO BAKERSFIELD THIS WEEKEND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
When was the last time someone took the Greyhound bus? What's the security lookin like compared to the airport? Thinkin bout bringin ma own tree. And what's the club n the bitches lookin like in Bakersfield?

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
wait homie...aint you in dago?
dago to bakersfield you aint gotta trip since it aint crossing state lines or going through any major hubs i dont think...u should be alright, i know for a fact they runs dogs through the LA hub and sometimes the west sac, SLC is a guaranteed bust as well as the highway random drug dog stops in WY.
but within cali you should be fine homie...worst comes to worst just ditch it in the bathroom/rear toilet and chalk it up

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
i gotta stay smoking when riding the greyhound. everytime ive taken one thru cali i've always kept a bag of personal with me. no dogs, officers, nothing like that. no big deal its cali its not like your talking about packs in duffel bags.

lol at slapula thats stupid, just stupid man

Aug 9, 2002
Just talked to ma cousin and she told me they know the neighborhood weed man so I'm good on that department hopefully. Don't want the bam bam bigelow. Imma be wit all females so I hope ma own fam don't hate on the kid when I'm doin ma dago shark thang. Pics n vids hopefully.

Apr 25, 2002
im from bakersfield foo.....hit up the elks depending on where yo people r from.....cabana palms....,downtown is alright......firehouse....wings and things.....shit hit up hooters..im the wing man over there

Dec 4, 2006
Bakersfield got the plug when it comes to tree's tho....so you all good..

I never took the greyhound to bakersfield...but had to ride the Amtrak bus from Bakers all the way to L.A. and i had some yayo on me...no searches at all, so you should be all safe!

Aug 9, 2005
I took federal bus to Taft correctional institution right outside Bakersfield.

when i use to get money in Bakersfeild all i member is Rockin Rodeo for clubs and that shit was ghetto its prolly shut down now?

Aug 9, 2005
bakersfield is the dustiest, most ashiest city in california

kern county is also the dustiest, most ashiest county in california

that being said, you should be able to get into a threesome with two bakersfield bitches with not much effort, just off the strength of being from san diego

::
ya and in that dust you gotta watch for that cocci? plant mess around and get Vally fever!

Aug 9, 2002
im from bakersfield foo.....hit up the elks depending on where yo people r from.....cabana palms....,downtown is alright......firehouse....wings and things.....shit hit up hooters..im the wing man over there
Imma be rollin wit all female family. Yeah you still work at hooters? What's good wit some of them quality wings? Ill b there Friday.

Apr 25, 2002
Bakersfield is coo. Used to be in Valley Plaza knoccin broads. Went to a few parties out there. They gettin they gangbang on tough out there too. You got white folks that are cowboys and then you brothers out there that with that C & B thang...

Dec 3, 2009
i don't know but be careful.. Baker'sfield..is hella dark and lonely at night..

passing through at night on the way back from Vegas.. i saw this fire in the sky..
some kind of blue fire.. and I was sober to...

That place is fucking haunted... stay away from the dark areas at night...

and FUCK THE TSA !