Take This Flight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
who's heard it? what do you think? when i first heard it, i liked it....but when i listened to it more and heard crytical started talkin about mutha fuckas that's just around to smoke your weed, i was like shit, been there! lol....I think it's the tightest cut on the reigncraft 3 comp....everyone on the track spit heat, and wanz added that smooth/mellow feel as usual.....props to crytical, cola, notes, wanz....the beat was somethin else too...d-sane's always got the best weed song beats....gotta give him that.

btw, when's crytical condition comin out?

Dec 21, 2002
Yeah, that track is hella tight, everyone on the track ripped it, the beat (tight as fuck) makes you feel like you smoked even if you didn't...1

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Zicafekt said:
the beat (tight as fuck) makes you feel like you smoked even if you didn't...1
Thanks buddy.....you know I try. I think it's safe to say that I have cornered the weed song market, huh? lol.....more like the "smoking" market.....depending on your poison.

Let's Get High
I'm Still High
Wet Dreams
Soggy
Pull With Me
Take This Flight

What next? :devious:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I should have known you would react with the maturity of a 13 year old. Nice picture, even though it's from like a year and a half ago, WHEN WE WERE STILL COOL WITH EACHOTHER. That's like posting a picture of BD in his SLR shirt from back when he was cool with you. At one time he supported SLR, just like I did, that time is over, so you should really get passed it. Take the fucking compliment, and say thank you.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
tightest fuckin song

Im really hoping i dont play this song out before tha album hitts streets.but damnit wen shit like this drops,and its tha only music i wanna blaze two day2day..i kno its gonna happen!!!!!!! :angry:

damn yall for making such tight musik,to wher i dont feel right unless im bumpin SLR

Apr 25, 2002
2 Questions

1) When is Crytical's album coming out?

2) When are you going to make those white SLR t-shirts w/ the black logo for sale? You know everybody on this board would buy one.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
xpanther206 said:
2) When are you going to make those white SLR t-shirts w/ the black logo for sale? You know everybody on this board would buy one.

Shit, you can have mine for free! lol...You can see it there in the picture, looks exactly the same.

Apr 25, 2002
That song is off the fuckin' chain. Yeah, I almost wish I hadn't heard the full length song. I want to wait until the album drops before I hear any more full length Crytical songs. That shit is going to set peoples' stereos on fire.....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sixxness said:
I should have known you would react with the maturity of a 13 year old. Nice picture, even though it's from like a year and a half ago, WHEN WE WERE STILL COOL WITH EACHOTHER. That's like posting a picture of BD in his SLR shirt from back when he was cool with you. At one time he supported SLR, just like I did, that time is over, so you should really get passed it. Take the fucking compliment, and say thank you.