TADOU IS A DISEASE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
"The Philosophical Mechanisms of Mr DOG" -- The Newest Novel by Tadou!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Hilltop Hound Tadou: Stop waisting mine, yours & everybody elses time with these purposely misspelled message that have no meaning. Shit, I couldn't even read all of it, it was that dumb.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry you aint appreciate that...i spent alot of time with that I made you the main character, and also created the PERFECT supporting role which complimented your characterization PERFECTLY! (Mr Winchester, the "Devils Advocate")

I'd recommend reading all the way through it if you get bored, or just for shits and giggles...its some comical shit if you have an open-mentality and enjoy sarcasm, facetiousness, and parody-styled material.

...But, for those of you that prefer a more organized approach with well-constructed sentences and thought development...i present to you...

"The Philosophical Mechanisms of Mr DOG" (As Interpreted by Tadou)

**Sitting down at his desk, a prominent NorthWest entrepreneur picks up a package he recieved earlier in the day...He opens it up, and finds a letter of introduction from an up-and-coming rapper known as "Tadou". Also included is a series of written material...He reads through it, and decides to type out a response...The email he sent is as follows...**

"Im Mr DOG, owner of Bow Wow Records, and i am a successful underground artist who has made many important accomplishments both on the regional and national level. Therefore, i am only interested in working with artists who will require none of my effort, dedication or other things that take away from my personal time. Im a very busy man with a business to run, and cannot afford to take chances with unestablished and inexperienced artists.

You think you're the next Lil Wayne? Are you the Kobe Bryant of rap music? Well, all of that doesnt matter to me unless you have a PROvEN track record. You could freestyle about a rediculous topic like how to make spaghetti for 5 minutes straight, with no pauses or hesitation, and it wouldnt impress me. Why, do you ask?

We here at Bow Wow Records pride on ourself in providing products for our NorthWest hip-hop audience. We sit down for hours at a time to write songs, which are then rehearsed MANY, MANY times until perfected. After that, the song is recorded, and the process is repeated.

See, what you are failing to understand is that, unlike you, not every rapper has the same personal expectations.
Most artists would be perfectly content to close a set with a song about smoking weed, clubbin', or any other song.
VERY FEW artists prefer to end their performance with a 5-minute high-energy, rapid-paced, crowd-frenzying freestyle involving everybody in their camp.

Even though you may have 30+ songs written, or whatever other amount, the fact of the matter is that you do not have enough recorded material *AT THIS TIME*! True, you may be capable of freestyling lyrics better than the majority of rappers can write them...but would you be able to perform a 30-minute set TOMORROW NIGHT if it was proposed?

If you want to impress me, or make an attempt, put out a product ON YOUR OWN first (And, yes, this means paying your OWN money for studio time and mixing!)

Even though i run an independant label, it is not my job to be the perverbial hip-hop uncle, and provide assistance and resources to every rapper i see with potential.

Come see me when you have a project done, or a head start on one...Until then, there's really nothing else you can do!

Peace...
Shon Patterson a.k.a. Mr DOG
Owner/Artist/CEO/Promoter, Bow Wow Records"

**He then clicks the "Send Email" button, and continues on to his next task...**

------------
------------

Enjoy.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
read it before you judge it...in case you didnt notice...im dissing MYSELF in that essay.

And yes, this being the 'Siccness'...i am a disease. Not a bacterial one though--antibiotics will not help.

Im a virus..i infect your thought process, and give you a new perception--an enhanced way to look at things.

The only cure is the truth...and so far...there isnt enough truth to get rid of me!!!

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
tadou said:
HI IM TADOU, YOU mAY HAVE SEEN ME WHILE DRINKIN JUICE IN THE HOOD. IM THE G THAT GOT HIT BY THE CAR CUZ MOMMA ALWAYS SAID PLAY IN THE STREET, NOW I RAP LIKE A SkippiNG BEAT

And yes, this being the 'Siccness'...i have attention defficit syndrome disease. Not a STD one though--PILLS will not help.

Im RETARDED..i have no thought process, and give you a FLOW FROM MY WHEEL CHAIR--an enhanced way to look at things.

The only cure is TO HAVE A CNA...and so far...there isnt enough RIDDELIN to get rid of me!!! [/B]
How do you cure, SOMEONE WHO IS RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!:mad: