@ TADOU, I HOPE I REACH YOU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Tadou -
I have some things that I would like to say to you. Everybody does of course, but I hope I can reach you in some way b/c I am not one of the people you fight with constantly, I'm just kind of on the sideline watching. I just would like to speak on a few things.

1) You have passion. I like how this board is clearly important to you, rap music is clearly important to you and I think the NW rap music is important to you as well. You've clearly got a lot of energy, which is great.

2) You're sometimes hated on unfairly. If peeps is giving you shit b/c you're from a small, whiteboy town, than that's not fair to you. I'm definitely a city kid, definitely love the 206 and think that's where the scene is at, but that doesn't mean we should disregard you for being from Aberdeen.

3) You've got a mind. I can tell you're a smart guy, that 6 language thing is amazing, if you can pull it off.

4) I can feel you. I understand what it's like to be hated on in this board. People have jumped all over me before b/c they think I'm arrogant, opinionated, brag too much about my collection. Obviously you get hated on way way more, but I do know how you feel.

Now for the bad part for you brother.

A) You're incredibly disrespectful. The way you talk to D-Sane and Cool Nutz, two of the major stars in the NW rap scene, is amazing. Honestly, I don't like Cool Nutz, what I've heard of him I haven't liked at all, but the fact that he took some time out of his day to respond to a little punk ass from Aberdeen is WAY more than he has to do. All of this applies to D-Sane as well.
Now I'm not askin' you to be a cock sucker, or to lose your opinions. Being opinionated isn't a bad thing, I speak 100% truth from my eyes 100% of the time (remember, i just said I thought Cool Nutz was weak, that's a pretty profound statement in the NW). I guess you don't understand that "to HATE" is different from "to evaluATE."

B) You're disruptive. It's gotten to the point where the Street Level branch of the 91 Siccness has become a "let's fight Tadou" forum, not a place for us Wet City rap fans to gather. It's not productive at all, and a major reason is you. You are GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING LUCKY D-Sane hasn't banned you yet.

C) You're completely FUCKING yourself. Even if you were fucking 2Pac, people on here would say that you are weak. There is no fucking way you are going to get an unbiased evaluation of your talent from 95% of the people on this board.

D) You're closed-minded. You think that everything you say is fact, and you can't learn anything new, b/c you're 18-fucking- years-old and have got the entire rap industry figured out.

Why do I care? Because of the positive things I mentioned, and strong opinions and passion are good things. YOU'VE GOT SOME THINGS TO OFFER THIS BOARD, but you have NO RESPECT from anybody, with good reason. I don't respect you. So please, I hope you have the ability to realize what you are and change. If you can learn 6 fucking languages, you probably do.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Aight...check it...for this response, im startin at the endin, and endin at the beginning..(kinda like my life so far)

"xpanther206's Hip-Hop Bill Cosby Conclusion And Closing Points" -- Lets see...um...yo, i *AM* change...thats my official adjective, "Dynamic", always evolvin...always lookin forward and planning, my posture's a closed stance and never beggin wit wit the open hands and...(...sorry bout that, ill stop rhymin.)-- Lets see....T-Shirt Idea: Respect Is Optional...yea, somethin like that....hmmm, continuin wit this massive collage of sentence fragments and elipses...Respect doesnt pay the bills, Respect doesnt make your genitalia larger than it may appear, and since those are the only 2 things i worry about...EH! :D

"xpanther206's Completely Oxymoronical Analysis Of Tadou (Continued" -- Im closed minded, yes, which is why i listen to CD's from every single coast/area/market, want to speak 5 foreign languages, am open to opportunities, love to work with other artists, and hate jello...Well, no the jello part, but you get the point....Lets see, lets see....Logic isnt some magical act of nature that grows on your nuts once you reach 23, its INSIDE you already...some have it, some dont...I seem to have too much of it for my own good!

"xpanther206 Presents The Idea that i am fornicating with tupac shakur" -- Hmmm... 95% of this board is fans...The other 4%, from what ive witnessed so far, is struggling CEOs/Promoters/Artists looking for a place to discuss all their personal problems like this was some "The View" show or some shit with 3 fat chicks and one thats kinda hot, actually..the blonde one...she kinda got it goin on...!!

"xpanther206 explains how words can 'disrupt' people with fragile egos and simple minds" -- I JUST WANT EVERYBODY TO BE FRIENDS, OK!?!?!?! So i am giving everyone ONE SINGLE *UNIVERSAL* PERSONA to attack instead of random hating going on everywhere! YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME!!!!

"xpanther206 explains his fancy of contradicting himself" -- "I speak 100% truth from my eyes 100% of the time"...well...D-Sane works with some weak ass artists....deal with it...He's so--hmm--"jovial" in reguards to his production skills that he wants to turn the most commonplace, ordinary, semi-productive, pre-adolescents and turn them into the HipHop Hierarchy--which just isnt going to happen....I enjoy Cool Nutz' attitude when speaking, but i would like to whole-heartedly and cordially invite his whole business mentality to...uh--i forget...whoops.

Pfft..1-4 was tongue babblin just so you could diss me :( i feel betrayed, like that one time i <insert funny joke here..i couldnt think of one..DAMN IT>

I am this board's savior. You may call me--"Tadou.

Feel free to welcome me with open arms.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ xpanther206

You don't know me well enough to hate me. I understand that you don't have the best feelings for my music, but don't use hating me as a reason to validate your conversation with Tadou. I hope that you have actually taken some time out of your schedule to actually listen to what I do before you cast judgement.

Don't shit on me, and then give me props.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: @ xpanther206

Cool Nutz said:
You don't know me well enough to hate me. I understand that you don't have the best feelings for my music, but don't use hating me as a reason to validate your conversation with Tadou. I hope that you have actually taken some time out of your schedule to actually listen to what I do before you cast judgement.

Don't shit on me, and then give me props.
Whoa, whoa WHOA. Hold on a second. I DID NOT use "hating" you as a reason to validate my conversation with Tadou. All I said was that you, being one of the more successful artists in the NW, deserve to be respected in this forum, especially after you took the time out of your day to respond to a lil' punk ass kid from Aberdeen. True, I don't really like your music (truth is, I don't like 1/2 the artists that come out of Seattle, including Syko of all people), BUT I certainly do not hate you. C'MON, you're THE Cool Nutz. I respect you and will always listen to what you have to say, because your opinion on things means more b/c you're in the business, you've been successful before. So PLEASE, don't think I'm hating on you.

Apr 25, 2002
OMG....now we have two separate threads directed at Tadou? I cant believe yall are letting him get to u this much. This is all getting real pointless....if u really wanna make ure point to him, just wait till the new line of heated NW albums starts droppin....then u can do the "what now, sucka?" thing

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
YoungVicious said:
OMG....now we have two separate threads directed at Tadou? I cant believe yall are letting him get to u this much. This is all getting real pointless....if u really wanna make ure point to him, just wait till the new line of heated NW albums starts droppin....then u can do the "what now, sucka?" thing
WORD THE MOTHERFUCK UP

I DONT EVEN NEED TO ADD NOTHIN!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Bugsy: Your label needs more artists like me. Until they do, it will continue to be another unoriginal, ordinary blob of a company. I will speak nothing else on that subject.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Bugsy: Your label needs more artists like me. Until they do, it will continue to be another unoriginal, ordinary blob of a company. I will speak nothing else on that subject.
hmmmm....maybe u got more than just those mp3 cuts and lyrics uve posted here and the nwkultur board....but from what Ive read and layed my eardrums on, u dont have anywhere near the talent Notes and COLA do.... and these two artists are VERY original. Dont get all mad....just an opinion.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
If i had studio access, not only would i teach myself how to use all the production equip, and make all the beats, but my solo LP would be done by the end of this summer...Guranteed.

Trying to find an artist that can match my work ethic, hiphop wise, is like trying to find a needle in a...country, actually.

But seriously, Bugsy...you're named after that one Gangster cartoon that Bugs Bunny always used to pick on...you know...the stupid gangster that always fucked everything up. Remember?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
my bad! i meant WHEN...whether sooner, or later...

if sooner, then ill (free of charge) teach everyone in the lab with me how i break down styles, switch the flow up, flip words, connect all the thoughts, and everything else you need to take a style from point A to point Z...

if later, then ill be sayin "fuck y'all, we're all grown ass men, FIGURE THE SHIT OUT", while rappin in 3 languages, and leavin er`body who aint on my level in the dust...you can believe that!

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
TOTO, A dog theres no place like home, huh? Your always online plaguing this site with every other post i read. You have a lot of love and dedication for street level and say your a die hard fan.. then couldent you use your skills to sell albums instead of wrecking your face with that monitor stare thats developing. I dont want to diss you beacuse HOmie i dont know you on a personal level but from what i read on your resume is your dedication might land you as a skilled water boy for real mc's and when you get promoted to untangling the cables you might get to clean up the $hit for $2 (DUDE ON FRIDAY)

Anyways what that means as i break it down from metaphores is this. Take your own advice and learn something. Let this sight be what it is and sit back and learn something. Grow up there shouldent be 10 posts in the street level front page with your name on it.. ESPECIALLY since your not even an artist with the label or anything like that. I think this site might be a fantasy to you. You are wrapped up in the whole thing like a game... Come on dog.. this is a business form lets keep it that way.

tadou said:
But seriously, Bugsy...you're named after that one Gangster cartoon that Bugs Bunny always used to pick on...you know...the stupid gangster that always fucked everything up. Remember?
There you go again,your tru age showz,talkin bout cartoons so I wouldn't know what your talkin bout,and how you gonna speak on someones name,what the fuck is a tadou,are you related to osama binladen?Quit blamin everything on your equipment,cuz thats not the problem,obviously you dont get it" YOU SOUND LIKE DOO DOO!!!!!"so keep arguing with everyone bout how tight you are,and let us know when you find 1 mothafucka who will agree you have talent.

PS YOUR MOMMA DONT COUNT!:p

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
B: All it takes is one...the one that signs me to the dotted line.

206: you cant even use the word MC to describe 95% of people in this seattle area puttin out music...they're rappers...i was a rapper 4 years ago, ive done nothing but moving up since then...

And like ive said in other threads, this board is, more or less, the unofficial NW forum on the Siccness...anyone disagree?

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
As of the status right now i will be the first to dissagree. Take a look arround... check out 91 siccness or any other room... they dont have this tado problem... Whats the best thing right now is proove its the unofficial form. Dont add to these tado forms and keep them popping up at the top. lets reply on this business form like intended and move foreward and get to business like scheduled. Any questions? Or do you feal me