Tac Townz Definately In Thiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
in the midst of the drama, beefin, struggles n all dat.. my minds on the positive.. i suggest some of yall follow my lead..

yo its anotha blazin summer and its 2000 and 3, its time we lace the northwest with some shit from Big G/
with S.U.S.P.E.C.T and a brindle pit named hennessey assistin-me/ im writin persistantly to my smoothe-ass-beat.. we kickin back in the studio witta 5th of VSOP/ and almost instantly these tracks is comin consistently, im makin sure that cats remember me.. im creep crawlin like a centipede/ ill never skip a beat.. and ya distance yaself from me like im the enemy, cuz im naturally that cat that you pretend-2-be/ slangin albums in the middle of a busy-ass-street... tryin ta move 100 units within a week from release/ to get my cheeze... just threw stock ss rallys on my 84 MC/ flow like the breeze, suckas freeze and all they eyes is on me.. cuz im the K.I.N. to the G, the 253.. west coast reppin in this bee-aww-iitch... you get the first one for free/

anyways.. just a short piece.. feel it or not..

Jul 9, 2003
damn its a rush off the dome, ive gotta bust a little poem.. for sho, i suck and i know.. but im off the thc and feel inspired to flow.. i got a surge up in my brainwaves, its about time for a name-change this aint my game, and i cant hang.. i only try to maintain.. so i produce these instramentals and build my resume with dope beats as credentials.. keep shit suspensful, doin it to death.. sport a crown around my neck and a big ass G on my chest.. this is tacoma represent, the northwest.. on a zelda quest to smoke the bomb and be the best.. cuz shit been on, im out here competin with the rest of yall.. sometimes i feel like ill be the fuckin last 2 ball.. shit some bullshit.. im out.

A

All Out HOGG

i like your choice of words...but i don't realy feel raps about how ya rap...