T. Rogers "OG Blood" & Bloods Speaks On Rappers Claiming Blood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol im in team awax's sig cuz of the t rodgers thing...haha..but i beeen known about that shit for a second. t rodgers has been pretty outspoken on this issue within the last few years

bloods and crips are cool with me. they always have shown me love so i show it back..alot of peopel will grow up in a neighborhood of one type of color and when they get older they wont fuck w the rivals even if they dont bang..i dont believe in that shit..i dont judge any banger on his color i judge his personality...whether you started bangin in the 80s or in 2006

i aint even watch the shit yet..just ramblin..scuse me

May 1, 2003
...checc it out potnuh...

I haven't had my mornin coffee yet....at first I thought that said "Rot Mouf"

lol.

Some people will never understand. I don't agree with the lifestyle. But I understand! It's human nature to clique up. So it's natural that different groups will have differences and issues that they don't see eye to eye on. Some are on a political level, some on "save the whales" level, some on a gang bang, split your wig level. I hate to get all deep, but as long as there are humans on the face of this earth you will have "Gangs" in one form or another. Both violent and non-violent. Been that way since the caveman!