T. Rogers "OG Blood" & Bloods Speaks On Rappers Claiming Blood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
in all honesty u know them niggas quit all that blue flag and bling bling wearing shit soon as mack 10 stepped in the door. Once that happened them niggas started red raggin......they first said they wore red cause they hot boys....then it was new orleans got bloods and we affiliated.. Now its initiated and all.....people kill me, aint nuthin fly bout that shit...

Jul 29, 2008
honestly, Jim Jones takes alot of heat for something he did not create. He is just representing like many others.

On NY Bloods, I found this song pretty tight.

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
I got the DVD last week off a homie. Shit gets real funny, they did some forreal traveling, went from Rollin' 80 FSB to BSV to the Jungles hood all over to the Eastcoast. I ain't even know the Eastcoast had LA ties to the turf like that but them NY cats are ON some goofy shit with them stars looking all jewish and shit.

in all honesty u know them niggas quit all that blue flag and bling bling wearing shit soon as mack 10 stepped in the door. Once that happened them niggas started red raggin......they first said they wore red cause they hot boys....then it was new orleans got bloods and we affiliated.. Now its initiated and all.....people kill me, aint nuthin fly bout that shit...
i was raised in new orleans and i know for a 100% fact that there is no bloods there isnt even gangs in new orleans, new orleans is too cutthroat to have a bunch of nigga gettin money together and bangin colors thats why new orleans niggas run wit a handful of niggas. im sure now there is a group of niggas claimin to be bloods only becuz of lil wayne, that gang shit wont work in new orleans just like it doesnt work in the bay.....i hate the fact that lil wayne is a mega star wit money thats str8 and wants to revert and claim sumthin he wasnt born or raised in2 it and he makes gangbangin look like a gimmick, lil wayne aint never put in anywork except for his self when he shot himself. alot of the dudes i grew up wit rap wit yung money and they dont bang we never banged shit

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
i was raised in new orleans and i know for a 100% fact that there is no bloods there isnt even gangs in new orleans, new orleans is too cutthroat to have a bunch of nigga gettin money together and bangin colors thats why new orleans niggas run wit a handful of niggas. im sure now there is a group of niggas claimin to be bloods only becuz of lil wayne, that gang shit wont work in new orleans just like it doesnt work in the bay.....i hate the fact that lil wayne is a mega star wit money thats str8 and wants to revert and claim sumthin he was born or raised in and he makes gangbangin look like a gimmick, lil wayne aint never put in anywork except for his self when he shot himself. alot of the dudes i grew up wit rap wit yung money and they dont bang we never banged shit
The N.O got Rolling 60 Crips, Mob Pirus, 52Hoovers and a whole lotta New York blood shits out there. Don't get it twisted homie they is banging C's and B's out there. That whole crew block banging ain't as fresh to the NO streets as it was.

The N.O got Rolling 60 Crips, Mob Pirus, 52Hoovers and a whole lotta New York blood shits out there. Don't get it twisted homie they is banging C's and B's out there. That whole crew block banging ain't as fresh to the NO streets as it was.
MAN I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GANG IN NEW ORLEANS AND IVE BEEN ALL THRU THAT CITY, NIGGAS DONT BE WEARIN NO RED OR BLUE RAGS ONLY RAG THEY WEAR IN N.O. IS SOULJA RAGS. I LIVED IN THE 9TH WARD THE WORST IF NOT WORST AREA IN NEW ORLEANS 2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE FLORIDA PROJECTS ON ALVAR ST. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GANG. ALL THAT SHIT U WAS SAYIN IS SUM SHIT U WOULD FIND IN HOUSTON U NOT NEW ORLEANS, IF U AINT LIVED THERE U REALLY CANT TELL ME

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
Nah I'm just going by what homies saying to me. That hood Birdman from gotta mix of Rus and NY damu sets there and Sherve Port LA, they got 60s out there too. Now I been to H Town doe and they hella different wittit but more Dallas is where you'll peep C's and B's.

Jul 29, 2008
on the topic of jim jones, i aint sayin dudes official but hes been reppin the blood shit for like 10 years at least he didnt start last week like most rappers
Yup.. he's been repping...Katz take aim at him bekuz he making money. He aint pay homage to LA Bloods.. but kant knock that he worked with alot of East Coast rappers to put them on.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
MAN I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GANG IN NEW ORLEANS AND IVE BEEN ALL THRU THAT CITY, NIGGAS DONT BE WEARIN NO RED OR BLUE RAGS ONLY RAG THEY WEAR IN N.O. IS SOULJA RAGS. I LIVED IN THE 9TH WARD THE WORST IF NOT WORST AREA IN NEW ORLEANS 2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE FLORIDA PROJECTS ON ALVAR ST. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GANG. ALL THAT SHIT U WAS SAYIN IS SUM SHIT U WOULD FIND IN HOUSTON U NOT NEW ORLEANS, IF U AINT LIVED THERE U REALLY CANT TELL ME
is that a dicc and 2 balls tatted between lil weenie's big ass eyebrows?
Gangland: The Gotti Boys Of New Orleans! (Plus Lil Story Of Rapper Soulja Slim Who Passed Away. R.I.P) "Die, Snitch, Die" [Full TV Documentary Episode]

this video explains the meaning of that tat and a few more things yall discussing on the topic of N.O and gangbanging..