T-Rock is mad underrated... what y'all think about him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2006
when people talk about the coldest ever.. with the flow and the whole 9 i think you got to give him some consideration the man is fuckin ill

what y'all think?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
T-Rock surely has tons of skills. I feel his beats be holding him back sometimes. Dude straight rips up tracks though. It would be nice to hear him on some Juicy and Paul tracks again...we all know that will. prob. never happen though.

Nuttkace

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Nuttkase said:
T-Rock surely has tons of skills. I feel his beats be holding him back sometimes. Dude straight rips up tracks though. It would be nice to hear him on some Juicy and Paul tracks again...we all know that will. prob. never happen though.

Nuttkace
Nutt hit it right on the head here. I just got all his underground albums, and T-Rock is sick on every flow on every track, but I'd say over half the beats he has are just weak. Once he gets someone to make him some proper beats, dudes gonna be unstoppable.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I don't think that his beats are bad, it's just that everybody is used to him flowin over 666's beats. The beats from Rock Solid 4:20 Reincarnated and On The Grind were out cold and better than any beat he has flowed over in the past in my opinion.

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
It's no excuse for T-rock to not have any quality production he's In Atlanta were every one Is, there's tons of top notch producers out there man. Here is a few MVP outa Memphis. Daynja STL,he's In ATL, KENOE, Baton Rouge, G.PAT MPHIS...

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
second650 said:
what happened between t rock and 3-6?
He was signed with Hypnotize Minds from 1997-2001

and look at how many tracks he was on.....very few...

He got tried of DJ Paul & Juicy J fucking around and left as soon as his contract expired...t-rock album coming soon,t-rock album coming soon t-rock album coming soon for years...fact is a t-rock album was never actually truly made...the rocksolid 4:20 came out finally in 2003 2 years after he left and it contained recycled tracks,beats etc... the album could've been so much more but it was so fucking weak...

After he left Hypnotize Minds he dropped a lot of material a bunch of mixtape albums and 3 retail lp's

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Yeah t-rock is good

His latest mixtape album Rocksolid 4:20 Reincarnated is really hot..his new album should be really good

Feb 14, 2004
yeah t-rock got heat. i like that defcon 1 lyrical warfare album. i think he better off just makin some good music without tryin to talk bad about somebody else. that'd be coo

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
On the Defcon 1:Lyrical Warfare album the last track is a freestyle by J-Love. He claims to be puttin an album out called "Blow". Does anyone know what happened to that?

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
satherp5 said:
On the Defcon 1:Lyrical Warfare album the last track is a freestyle by J-Love. He claims to be puttin an album out called "Blow". Does anyone know what happened to that?
Yeah, Coalition Entertainment (label that J-Love was on) broke up so that album will probably never come out. 9 times out of 10, T-Love and Navigator own the rights to that album and have the masters.