T.O Tears ACL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that free agent Terrell Owens underwent surgery within the past month to repair a torn ACL.
Per Mort, there is no further damage to the knee. One source says the injury occurred while Owens was taping a TV show for VH1; another claims T.O. tore the ACL during a personal workout. In a "best case" scenario, Owens will require six months for recovery. At that timetable, he's undraftable in fantasy leagues and unlikely to sign with an NFL team until well into the season. Even at age 37, T.O. is in the kind of supreme physical condition that suggests the injury is not of the career-ending variety. The odds are still against Owens ever regaining reliable fantasy value. Jun 26, 11:01 PM

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Ah man how do you tear your ACL shooting a scene for your VH1 show? Wonder where he's going to land next season, didn't work out in Cincinnati with Ocho Cinco, Carson Palmer still wants out as well, or else he plans to retire
Don't see him landing anywhere this season with a torn ACL. I actually think it sucks this happened. He's still pretty damn good for an old bitch.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I doubt he retires.... I also doubt any team will sign him UNTIL hes healthy n fully recovered and then he'll prolly try out for teams that are interested so TO can prove that he's once again healthy in their eyes.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Also that fucker always heals fast. I remember he got injured mid season the year the eagles went to the super bowl n even though he missed all the games leading up to it and folks were sayin how he's doubtful to play in the SB etc wit the severity of the ankle injury n shit but came back for the big one completely healed or some shit like that.

That foo be in that hyperbolic chamber or whatever its called like everyday. I hear it does help a lot to heal injuries n such faster but fuck I ain't tryna sit n lay down in that shit for hours at a time. I'd be so uncomfortable.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
imho any niner fan who hates on T.O is a fag, he carried the team, he is 2nd in every meaningful stat behind rice, and what have we done since he left? how can you forget the catch 2? the play off comeback? he shit on the cowboy star and the team backstabbed him.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
BTW, ive NEVER seen a wr take over cames like Owens, and that includes Rice.
Maybe you never seen Rice play. Rice took over in big games, like the SuperBowl against Cincinnati.

T.O. to Rice is like Kobe to Jordan.... right behind the man.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
The team didn't backstab Owens..... He hot a gigantic ego and threw everyone under the bus. That made it impossible the niners to keep him.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Maybe you never seen Rice play. Rice took over in big games, like the SuperBowl against Cincinnati.

T.O. to Rice is like Kobe to Jordan.... right behind the man.
LOL I still got that super bowl on VHS, im saying he was a bigger part of the offense, Rice was on a WAY more talented team, and they could afford to use him as a decoy, to get everybody else open.

Nov 18, 2010
hyperbolic chamber with a tv... LMAO grade 7 dragon ball z shit

and T.O. is barely a factor anymore, he bouncing around everywhere making no difference. he was good with the 49ers and most of the time with the Cowboys but he has so many fucking drops for a "premiere" WR.