T.O. staying home!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
T.O. is finna have to sit his ass at home for the rest of the season! The Eagles had the chance to go to the Super Bowl but his mouth just f'ed it up!!! Wonder who's gonna take him!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Cowboys? I'd love to see Parcells tear into him on the sidelines. T.O. would start with a tantrum, walk over to the sidelines pissing and moaning, and I can just see Parcells walking over calmly and pointing over to one end of the stadium and telling that asshole to hit the showers.

He's being made an example of and he knows it. If he ever wants to make a gainful living in the NFL again he'll shut his stupid mouth and catch the football. If you're going to play a team sport for a living you have to be a team player. Dumb, trouble making motherfucker.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
If he would just learn how to keep his mouth shut and play he wouldn't be having these kinda problems. He's just a cocky muthafuckah on that field and it finally caught up with him....I say oh well.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
NFL teams WILL learn to respect Terrell Owens. This is not open to argument.

If you're that damn good, you deserve to be able to run your mouth. Bottom line. Anyone who disagrees was probably the little 48-pound bitch that didn't get picked for Little League.

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
Dirty Shoez said:
That's why so many teams are lined up to pick him up.
Dirty Shoez said:
If you're that damn good, you deserve to be able to run your mouth. Bottom line.
Yeah, he should because one player makes a team.

Dirty Shoez said:
Anyone who disagrees was probably the little 48-pound bitch that didn't get picked for Little League.
And anyone who agrees with that was the guy who didn't even try out for a sport, and doesn't know anything about football or any kind of team sport

Dec 25, 2003
Dirty Shoez said:

If you're that damn good, you deserve to be able to run your mouth. Bottom line. Anyone who disagrees was probably the little 48-pound bitch that didn't get picked for Little League.

Apr 25, 2002
P.K. Rippa said:
That's why so many teams are lined up to pick him up.

Yeah, he should because one player makes a team.

And anyone who agrees with that was the guy who didn't even try out for a sport, and doesn't know anything about football or any kind of team sport

the NFL isnt about team or sport , or game, its about you the consumer buyin a fuckin ticket , buyin a jersey ,buyin NFL licensed products (anyone doesnt agree with that is a fuckin idiot). aint no reason to hate on T.O. he just tryin to get what he can while he can.

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
YOuNg WiNo said:
the NFL isnt about team or sport , or game, its about you the consumer buyin a fuckin ticket , buyin a jersey ,buyin NFL licensed products (anyone doesnt agree with that is a fuckin idiot). aint no reason to hate on T.O. he just tryin to get what he can while he can.
Of Course it's about money. Do you think these people would play for free? Who else is going to pay salaries of these players, and what are they getting paid for..... to do what they do best and play the SPORT of football.
No, T.O hated on himself by not doing his job, and thats is to be part of an organization and play football. Nobody is gonna give him the contract that he is looking for, he fucked himself out of that big payoff.

Dec 25, 2003
I'm glad the Pats are setting the standard for building high-character teams in this era. The mentality is that teams, not individuals, win championships. Because of their success, I don't think anyone is gonna be willing to put up with Owens' shit.

Jun 6, 2002
Little Daz said:
I'm glad the Pats are setting the standard for building high-character teams in this era. The mentality is that teams, not individuals, win championships. Because of their success, I don't think anyone is gonna be willing to put up with Owens' shit.

i agree take a look at the spurs and white sox, ain't no star player on the team thinking selfishly like t.o.!!!

Nov 28, 2005
Dirty Shoez said:

If you're that damn good, you deserve to be able to run your mouth. Bottom line.
I DISAGREE

ONLY SPORT THAT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH IS BANKABLE IS WRESTLING. MAYBE OL DREW ROSENHOUSE(MSP?) SHOULD GIVE VINCE McMAHON A CALL. :siccness: SERIOUSLY THAT SEEMS LIKE IT COULD WORK NAHH :dead: