T.O iz gone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
normally i would agree but this season he hasnt been much of tha Niner offense. we've been over this in several threadz and there'z still a chance he'll stay but i doubt tha Niner staff is gonn want him around if he continues with his antics. he'z a great player but he'z doing nothing but bad thingz in tha Niner organization and will probably do tha same wherever he endz up if he doez leave. right now im not so sure i care, but we'll see in tha following weekz as to whether or not he loses his attitude and becomez an actual part of tha TEAM.

Sep 4, 2002
Why dont everyone just wait and see what happens before all the other teams get a fuckin hard on over T.O. and how he might be leaving, HEs still a niner, Can we please foucus on this season

Apr 25, 2002
if he getz his shit together from now on, i doubt they'll let him go. but if his anticz of tha last few weekz continue he'll be gone. and fuck philly, if he doez leave he'll end up on one of tha weakezt teamz like tha Bengals and shit.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall keep forgettin it aint up to the Whiners if he stays or leave!! They cant let him go, he will be a free agent, and its all up to him!! GOT EM!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Ok mane keep thinkin thats it will be up to the Whiners, if T.O. stays or leaves!! Obviously there is a salary cap, and alot of players leave cause their team cant afford them, not because they dont want them!! U really think the Whiners dont want T.O.?? If u think that, then u dont know football!! But like I said its all up to T.O. if he stays or leaves!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
NO, you dont know football queen czar. if T.O. is gonna cause problemz, then NO THEY WONT WANT HIM. i dont care wut team he'z on.... only a desperate piece of shit squad would WANT him if he'z fucking everything up in their organization. not every team is like yourz homeboy.

Apr 25, 2002
no at tha time i wuz purposely following him around this forum and talking shit to him. ive stopped that. this is a debate that concernz me so im speaking. mind your own next time buddy, pay attention to your team as they lose to teamz they should run through like nothing.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U right fatal, your team aint like mine!! Your team aint 3-1 like mine!! Hahahahah!! GOT EM!!!

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
Fatal's right, we got standards. If T.O. is gonna act the way he's been then he can kick rocks. His degativity is bringing down the team. You saw it in the way we preformed against Minnesota, there's no excuse for that. Coaching staff is sick of it, the players are sick of it, and I'm fucking sick of it it. Let his ass go to Atlanta or wherever the fuck he wants to go if he's gonna continue with that. He's starting to look like he might be turning that attitude around but we all saw that last year too, so we'll see what happens.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yep yall can go ahead and have standards, and not only do u guys have standards, but u will also have a booboo year!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
i must say it looked like he wuz doing a lot better out there attitude-wise. he still didnt do all that much on tha field this week even though he did grab a TD. we'll see how tha rest of tha season goez. i still say that if he turnz shit completely around with his attitude, and has a great year, tha Ninerz will find a way to keep him. that'z real and if you dont believe it, you're an idiot.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
The only way I see T.O. staying is if the 9ers win the Superbowl.
That's what will take for the 9ers to keep him.
So what are the chances of that?

Man I never thought I would say this shit, me being the fuckin biggest T.O. fan I know, but I say we should let him go at the end of this year. Don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out either! Did ya'll see how he gave up on that slant he ran which then lead to an interception????
How come no ones mentioned that?
That interception lead to a touchdown, what if it caused us the game? What do you think was going through T.O's mind?
My bro thinks he stopped running cuz he was a afraid to take a hit. I thought he might have lost sight of the ball. But when you look at it in the replay, it clearly seems like he just stopped a couple steps away from where the ball was going.
And let me tell you, if the muthafucka did it on purpose then I'd get rid of his ass right now!