T-Nutty's new album??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
just peeped this shit on dubcnn.com and am confused. isn't he on madman?

T-Nutty Album Update - November 8, 2003 By : Nima
T-Nutty's second album titled Big Roc Presents T-Nutty "Flowmastermouth" will be released on January. 13 with Features By Killa Tay, Marvaless, Lil' Cyco & More. Production by Big Hollis, Sean T, K-Lou, Dj Daryl & More. This will be released on Black Armor Records, the label that sold 10,000 Units hand 2 hand within a 5 Month period on there first release The Best Kept Secretz Vol. 1.

To check out an add from showcase magazine of this album, click here.

Apr 18, 2003
i'm guessing nutty is doing this to get some money while waiting for madman. this has been brought up alot, and by me alot too :). i think he just releasing the cd on black armor for the time being, like murdercreek.

Sep 1, 2003
i think i read on x'z site that hollis aint paid somethin...or he doesnt do good buisness

but who cares hollis is garbage now....he use to have some decent shit though

D

Deadly Game

I doubt Nutty still fuccin wit Hollis...im sure whatever production Hollis did on this album was done awhile bacc before they found out he was tryin ta rip cats off.....ya gotta remember....everything you hear isnt recorded the day before it drops....sometimes songs get put away and dont get used for years after they were produced......

Apr 26, 2002
Holiis is shady and niggas know this..thats why Luni dont fucc with him and thats why X aint fuccin with him..and you hear what Badass said about him ..he is shady fucc his beats..they use to knocc dont get me wrong but damn how much can we take of them

Any Hollis song before the chorus of the tracc starts you know its a Holis beat..lol

Apr 26, 2002
you cant be serious??? T-nutty was new and all
and spit nothin but fire but to see cuz do it on his own and hold it all the way down gotta give him that..That LOF was ready from begining to end..not to many features just him rippin ....much nicer than him on intiation..both were heat though

Sep 23, 2002
now this is the kinda shit i wanna hear. looks pretty solid, the only thing missing from the line up is X

Reptile said:
i think i read on x'z site that hollis aint paid somethin...or he doesnt do good buisness

but who cares hollis is garbage now....he use to have some decent shit though
real spillin' homie

and yeah that shit on now eat was tight. t nutty and d-dubb could drop some classics as well

lol@ "tnutty is boo boo"

this fool