T-NUTTY (X-RAIDED/MADMAN RECORDS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@G.O.D: the heated reply was from blaccjacc (G-Loc). the one with the long braids. checc ure PM... im uploadin the song in mp3 format.. download it at:

http://www.geocities.com/sliccpak45/Seattle2ThaBay-Hatchet_SliccPak_MakFully_T-Nutty_TwonGotti_Tae-Sleaze_Blaccjacc.mp3

@krishna: these niggaz is only harsh with their keyboards. im harsh in real life, i dont try to diss people and make myself look cool on the net. I pull cards on the street

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
tracc's heated........ i dont know who was who on the tracc'

i like the second rapper's style ..... he ripped shit ......

t-nutty came coo... i dont like the killa tay, soundin adlibs thoe

i like that verse.... that said......"snatch u fake rappers out ya day dreams"...... dont know who that was either

witch one of yall..... had the singy/rappy style....on ya first cd??..... it was tongue twistin, but it was singy kinda... it was dope...... who was that?

Apr 25, 2002
lay off Pak...i know weve had our differences in the past, but hes got talent and is tryin to promote. all i ask of you Slicc is to KEEP REPPIN NORTHWEST!!!!

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
PHANTOM said:
MafiPak, please dont put Raided's business on the net.
THAT MAN DID A COUPLE SONGS WIT NUTTY AND SUDDENLY THEY HOMIES AND HE KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING GOIN DOWN WIT MADMAN AND X-RAIDED, AND THEY WHOLE LIVES...AND I KINDA RECALL YOU TELLIN DRAWMUH TO QUIT RIDIN NUTS AND POP HIS OWN COLLAR IN THE WCM PHORUM...PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH HOMEBOY...ABA

A

Anybody/K

M-PHIVE said:

THAT MAN DID A COUPLE SONGS WIT NUTTY AND SUDDENLY THEY HOMIES AND HE KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING GOIN DOWN WIT MADMAN AND X-RAIDED, AND THEY WHOLE LIVES...AND I KINDA RECALL YOU TELLIN DRAWMUH TO QUIT RIDIN NUTS AND POP HIS OWN COLLAR IN THE WCM PHORUM...PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH HOMEBOY...ABA
let the steam out your collar hoe

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
MafiaPak said:
@M-1: X & his momz are goin at it... you know how people change once the money starts comin in.
I feel ya....damn, that's a shame they couldn't get that together, cuz I wanted to hear some Madman/ T-Nutty material....does that mean the songs he already did aren't gonna be released anytime soon? And is he startin a completely new album??

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@G.O.D
thanx folx, that was me rapping second... and that nigga who said that 'snatch ya fake MC's out ya day dreamz' is Tae-Sleaze, hes a rapper from East Palo Alto, hes in my group called the High Risk Offenders. hes from the G, same hood as MAC & AK..
fam, this internet shit aint nothin fam.. my brother G-loc was heated, we can reslove this in real life, its nothing... itz all good cuzz. the nigga with the singy songy shit is G-Loc

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@M-PHIVE
Why you steadily speakin on somethin u know nothin about? me and t-nutt been homies BEFORE i recorded with him ya dumb ass. why you think i got that nigga on 5 songs on my album for free, when he charge $400 a verse? that nigga cell phone number had changed, and that nigga Big T from this board shot me the new number. Why dont you PM me, and ill give u his number, and you call him and try to pull my card and watch him put u in checc. ask him bout Pak or G-Loc.

May 9, 2002
@Mafiapak

S'Up Habib?

Dont get Mad at the Nonbelievers keep doin ya Thizzle Cuz it sure Looks like U doin something Right and Nutty is the Hottest Newcomer outta Northern Cali right now !!!

Plus I Peeped ur ''Nightfall'' Beat, I was feelin that and It was some Original Shit that definitely shows ur individual Talent as a Producer

I aint Heard ur Raps yet but keep Fukin wit T-Nutty and Doin Your OWN Thang as a Producer and the Future will surely look Lovely!

Stay Up

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
MafiaPak said:
@G.O.D
thanx folx, that was me rapping second... and that nigga who said that 'snatch ya fake MC's out ya day dreamz' is Tae-Sleaze, hes a rapper from East Palo Alto, hes in my group called the High Risk Offenders. hes from the G, same hood as MAC & AK..
fam, this internet shit aint nothin fam.. my brother G-loc was heated, we can reslove this in real life, its nothing... itz all good cuzz. the nigga with the singy songy shit is G-Loc
GOOD SHIT NIGGA......glad u can C shit how i C it....it was petty.....u came hard cuzz....real shit..... G-LOCC got heat to, that singy/rap was bangin......tell T-NUTT, i said sup... we was spose to do sum shit bacc in tha day, when i was fuccin with madman... i dunno if he remember

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
SaVelli said:
@Mafiapak

S'Up Habib?

Dont get Mad at the Nonbelievers keep doin ya Thizzle Cuz it sure Looks like U doin something Right and Nutty is the Hottest Newcomer outta Northern Cali right now !!!

Plus I Peeped ur ''Nightfall'' Beat, I was feelin that and It was some Original Shit that definitely shows ur individual Talent as a Producer

I aint Heard ur Raps yet but keep Fukin wit T-Nutty and Doin Your OWN Thang as a Producer and the Future will surely look Lovely!

Stay Up
FAM, one love 4 dat one.. that post is a refreshing change from all the hatin... btw, u can hear me rap 2nd on the tracc i posted above

@G.O.D
its all love cuzz... we gotta chop it up though, in real life. get at me. im goin out to sac tommrow to hook up wit t-nutt, what name he know u by? im finna ask him bout what chu were talkin bout.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
MafiaPak said:
@M-PHIVE
Why you steadily speakin on somethin u know nothin about? me and t-nutt been homies BEFORE i recorded with him ya dumb ass. why you think i got that nigga on 5 songs on my album for free, when he charge $400 a verse? that nigga cell phone number had changed, and that nigga Big T from this board shot me the new number. Why dont you PM me, and ill give u his number, and you call him and try to pull my card and watch him put u in checc. ask him bout Pak or G-Loc.
THANKS BUT I DONT NEED YOU TO GIVE ME HIS NUMBER, I KNOW NUTTY ALREADY, AND I AINT TRYNA PULL YOUR CARD...I GUESS I HURT YOUR PHEELINS BUT IT HELLA SOUNDS LIKE YOU JOCCIN THAT MAN, IN YOUR OWN WORDS "POP YOUR OWN COLLAR"...QUIT TRIPPIN...ABA

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
MafiaPak said:
@M=PHIVE
and actually, i dont know everything happenin with MadMan.. M-1 asked a question, and i answered it.. and remember, im not the one who brought the 'MadMan doesnt exist' topic up
I NEVER SAID MADMAN DONT EXIST, I SIMPLY SAID NUTTY AINT ON MADMAN...YOU TALKIN ON THEY MONEY ISSUES AND ALL THAT SHIT, WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR YOUR MUSIC...SO WHO'S SPEAKIN ON WHAT THEY DONT KNNOW???...CUZ I COULDA SWORE IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ME...ABA