T NUTTY SPEAKS ABOUT THE BROTHA LYCH BEEF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2011
just in case you left the planet for about 6 months lych an nutty been going at it on the you tube so here t nutty from his on words given the details on how and why(if you have 10 mins to spare... by the way he was recorded at his request this is only the detailed part of the convo we were on the phone for a couple hours

click the image

Sep 9, 2003
This shit wack!!! that nigga t-nutty must really think he super Crip or sumthin.. talking about C-lim a bitch and G-macc a bitch.. but that nigga was all on there nutts on tech n9ne's tour bus!!! That nigga is a mark... he needs to come back to the southend and get struck....fucc that nigga

May 4, 2005
This shit wack!!! that nigga t-nutty must really think he super Crip or sumthin.. talking about C-lim a bitch and G-macc a bitch.. but that nigga was all on there nutts on tech n9ne's tour bus!!! That nigga is a mark... he needs to come back to the southend and get struck....fucc that nigga
c-lim n g-macc are frauds.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Hahaha...Do you guys no these dudes personally or are you just talkin out the sides of your neck...cuz i dought either of you would say this shit to their faces...just sayin ya speakin on people like you no them or had personal shit between each other...if you have then i'll retract my statement but if yall just some fans gossiping yall need to quit

Feb 8, 2011
??????????

lol t nutty is like my brother from another mother ...i will say this... my nigga is wit the shit..i seen been apart of it and witness he stay on that gang bang shit ...you an say what ever you want about the muzik but nutty personally? he aint no sucka my nigg real shit

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
^^^nobody callin T-Nutty a sucka.... he's one of the best MC's outta Sac! but for him to be beefin with Lynch & G-Macc is lame as fuck!!! N i got respect for T-Nutty & C-Lim, but i agree since hes with Madesicc now hes gonna use any excuse to start beef with people cuz Lynch and the rest of the crew might got his back.

But the whole beef bullshit is stupid as fuck... T-Nutty & the Nuttfactors also got Key Loom on their side, and Key Loom also raps with G-Macc, Lynch, etc... this lil argument is fuckin retarded imo... heres a thought, somethin that will never happen of course but...

THEY NEED TO SQUASH THE SHIT AND ALL GET BACK TOGETHER AND DROP A COMPILATION WITH LYNCH, T-NUTTY, G-MACC, KEY LOOM, C-LIM, SAV SICC, BLEEZO, SKARI, BIG NO LOVE, C.O.S., CALICO 101 (AND HOPFULLY HE CAN GET HIS NIGGA LO-DUB ON THERE CUZ HE SPITS SICC SHIT TOO), YOUNG BOP, DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS, SNAG LOCO, PHONK BETA, CROOKWOOD, ZAGG, DVS, TWISTED INSANE, TRE-8, X-RAIDED, YUN-GUN, FURY, ETC.

LOL I know that would never happen but if it did that shit would probably sell more then any underground comp in California history!!!

Props: DuceTheTruth
Feb 8, 2011
^^^nobody callin T-Nutty a sucka.... he's one of the best MC's outta Sac! but for him to be beefin with Lynch & G-Macc is lame as fuck!!! N i got respect for T-Nutty & C-Lim, but i agree since hes with Madesicc now hes gonna use any excuse to start beef with people cuz Lynch and the rest of the crew might got his back.

But the whole beef bullshit is stupid as fuck... T-Nutty & the Nuttfactors also got Key Loom on their side, and Key Loom also raps with G-Macc, Lynch, etc... this lil argument is fuckin retarded imo... heres a thought, somethin that will never happen of course but...

THEY NEED TO SQUASH THE SHIT AND ALL GET BACK TOGETHER AND DROP A COMPILATION WITH LYNCH, T-NUTTY, G-MACC, KEY LOOM, C-LIM, SAV SICC, BLEEZO, SKARI, BIG NO LOVE, C.O.S., CALICO 101 (AND HOPFULLY HE CAN GET HIS NIGGA LO-DUB ON THERE CUZ HE SPITS SICC SHIT TOO), YOUNG BOP, DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS, SNAG LOCO, PHONK BETA, CROOKWOOD, ZAGG, DVS, TWISTED INSANE, TRE-8, X-RAIDED, YUN-GUN, FURY, ETC.

LOL I know that would never happen but if it did that shit would probably sell more then any underground comp in California history!!!
if you lisson to what nutts saying i the beef wasn't even about lynch it was about a nigga lych fuc wit t nutty was like wow...you just let niggas get on a song an talk about me,,,,your song at that??? if you go an lisson to alot of t nutts past shit he gave it up to four fathers of sac muzik c way .bo,lych, and x rad