T-Nutt's Release Date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

sixthreeT

Murder Creek Music
May 23, 2002
T-Nutt's much anticipated debut album will hit stores, January 14, 2003. This album features the lyrical giant Daz Dillinger, and notable platinum artist Snoop Dogg along with one of our underground favorites Luni Coleone. For more information go to Murder Creek Forum.

January 14, 2003 January 14, 2003 January 14, 2003 January 14, 2003

Pick this album up.

May 10, 2002
Snoop Dogg????Oh jesus fuckin christ...WHY???????Snoop is TRASH!Cmon now guys...i know yall tryin to sell units...but dont ruin the the damn thing by puttin one of the wackest rappers in the game on there...just for that...i aint buyin that shit...fuck that...horrible publicity stunt...

Aug 13, 2002
Hell yea! I cant wait! I dont kno bout Snoop being on his cd but i aint tryin to knock it till i hear it. Maybe in the future we can see a Coleone and Snoop track. Now, that would be hella heated. Peace.

Sep 2, 2002
Blah Blah Blah

Haters.......

Yall havn't even heard the dam cd yet, so put those passafire's back in ya mouth's....Opinions are opinions, but remember haters got thousands of them too.....

Watch for the Nibru

May 15, 2002
MpMaStErMiNd17 said:
Hell yea! I cant wait! I dont kno bout Snoop being on his cd but i aint tryin to knock it till i hear it. Maybe in the future we can see a Coleone and Snoop track. Now, that would be hella heated. Peace.
I thought Coleone retired. Maybe not.

May 10, 2002
Re: Blah Blah Blah

*ELO-HEEM* said:
Haters.......

Yall havn't even heard the dam cd yet, so put those passafire's back in ya mouth's....Opinions are opinions, but remember haters got thousands of them too.....

Watch for the Nibru

I REALLY hope you aint directin that at me playa...my opinion is..Snoop is garbage...and puttin well known rappers on a debut CD to sell units...is corny...so run with blood i gives a fuck...

Sep 2, 2002
Yall tell T-Nutty The Buddy that my Eloheemiac playa, he'll just say what kind of milk would ya like in ya BOTTLE.....

Snoop is Whack, but Ill never hate on nothing that hasn't even came out yet...Feel it

May 10, 2002
*ELO-HEEM* said:
Yall tell T-Nutty The Buddy that my Eloheemiac playa, he'll just say what kind of milk would ya like in ya BOTTLE.....

Snoop is Whack, but Ill never hate on nothing that hasn't even came out yet...Feel it

Im not hatin on T-Nutty dipshit...are you retarded?Im hatin the fact that cats is pullin moves...WEAK publicity stunts to sell records...cmon now...dont put words in my muthfuckin mouth dog...real chirp...