T-Lou's Tech N9ne Tribute #2 VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
The video you've all been waiting for!!!! Back by popular demand, T-Lou performs his second tribute to Tech.

I can't take responsibility for the god awful camera work, and the editing was done in 10 minutes, so it is what it is.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
This is the same guy that sang to him a while back right?
The same guy that said Tech is his inspiration?
The same guy who said that we're all no different than him?

What the fuck...

Jun 23, 2003
Iv'e seen worse. He wasn't all in tech face and shit at least. Tech should be flattered and t-lou shouldnt be embarrased if thats what the point of posting this was.

t-lou makes alot of really long wordy posts, but I wouldn't say he is as obsessed as some people out there. He likes tech, whatever.

Feb 12, 2006
Street fighter 4 is also gonna be the shit. Next dope ass game though for sure is Star wars Force unleashed, play the demo, simply amazing even if you dont like star wars.

May 12, 2008
Lyrics:

This mechanical mechanism, lyrical skepticism, doubting his will of skill to fulfill, so I'll send you my miracle messages to you obsessive haters continue to say, "Tech is losin it yo," but Tech using it to his advantage yo, so he can stomp on fools know that Tech possesses the god complex and high technology flow, just know, Tech is the only killer clown, clown killer, clownin' around towns everywhere, dare to match? You wanna try a tip-tap dis-dat shit on this untouchable cat? Smack! When Tech counters y'all about to encounter the hour you've all been waiting for, owenage on dudes from flat out battles to party remixes getting toppled by Tech's dauntingly, flauntingly, haunting thee flow, his music is ritually, he spits, skillfully, willfully, ever so moving, ever so soothing yo, reproving any man that attempts to come within reach yo, but Tech will teach, preach and breach yo, know the industry and ya'll haters is beat-less for show
and Tech still holds the killer crown of eliteness, ho!