T.I. vs. LIL FLIP???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
MAAN I REALLY DON'T CARE, CAUSE I LIKE BOTH EM, I HOPE IT'S A LYRICAL BEEF, LET'S SEE WHAT T.I. GOT WHEN I COMES TO BATTLE RAPS, CAUSE HE AIN'T BEEN IN A RAP BATTLE BEFORE, BUT THE SOONER IT'S OVER THE BETTER, LET'S GET BACK TO MAKIN THE FUCKIN MONEY. REAL TALK

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
The real king of the south is CHINGO BLING!!!!!!!!!

O.K. IN MY LITTLE SICC AND TWISTED WORLD, BUT THIS IS ABOUT ME SAYING I GOT THA BIGGEST DICK, AND THEN SOME FOOL SAY'S "NO YOU DON'T THAT SHORT NIGGA ON THEM ALL DAT AZZ VIDEOS GOT THE BIGGEST"
AND WE BOTH LOOK STUPID FIGHTING OVER DICKS

ALL IN ALL ....LONG LIVE FACE!!!!!!!!!

May 15, 2004
T.I. is that nigga, im sorry you niggas must not get the PSC mixtapes, cause TI comes with nothing but fire, especially with dipset also... flip is nice too dont get me wrong, but ima wait to see what this turns into...

T.I. Next King Of the Souf

Apr 25, 2002
RelGunz said:
TI is better than Flip, Luda, DTP & alot of other muthafuckaz down there. but i thought he called himself the PRINCE of the south
DO ME A FAVOR AND FUCKIN SMACK YOURSELF...T.I IS COOL BUT HE IS NOWHERE NEAR LUDACRIS...HE AINT THE KING OF THE SOUTH...AND FLIP IS BETTER...BETTER YET...MYSTIKAL CALLIN HIMSELF PRINCE OF THE SOUTH...AND HES EVEN FUCKIN BETTER THAN T.I...SURE T.I BEEN DOIN IT FOR A WHILE AND JUST WENT MAINSTREAM BUT HES A FUCKIN PUP COMPARED TO LIL FLIP N SCARFACE....YOURE STUPID AS FUCK BRO...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
U RIP said:
T.I. is that nigga, im sorry you niggas must not get the PSC mixtapes, cause TI comes with nothing but fire, especially with dipset also... flip is nice too dont get me wrong, but ima wait to see what this turns into...

T.I. Next King Of the Souf
LOL....

UM...EXCUSE ME SIR BUT CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE T.I.s NUTS FROM YOUR TONSIL AREA AND PROCEED TO MAKE SENSE WITH THEM STUPID ASS POSTS?...THANK YOU....$IDEWAYZ

Dec 11, 2002
T I is a lyrical beast compared to flip let's be real. Flip has got some abc rhymes compared to ti and he is not comparable he will get ate up by t.i. So what if ti says he's the king of the south who cares? let the nigga say what he want. if you know the history of the south then you know the king of the south is scarfcafe along with the geto boys when they came out they were the first group from the swouth to blow up. i agree with whoever said that flip is washed up and he's young. that game over shit is garbage

May 15, 2004
"'Pussy nigga im the leader of the troops, you just following 2, i got a question to anybody following you, what kind of nigga take a picture in a lucky charm suit, with a lolli pop chain, and some leperchaun boots, eh, eh, being lame is a curse you can never un do, even worse your reputation ganna forever haunt you, if you a sucka at 12 and 22 you werent 2, regardless of your possesions or whoever you can run too, no matter how many blessins god place apon you, your heart pump syrup so niggas can punk you! keep liein to your fans as long as you want too, trying to shine, rhymeing bout shit you dont do, money you never had the pistols that you dont shoot, just ampin em up for the shit you wont do, your rap game garbage, it was over when you started, trying to over throw the thrown, you retarded!?? nigga have you lost ya mind, flip i aint a artist bitch, ima ex-con trying hard, it aint bout bein hard its where ya heart is if ya smart, you'll be thankin' god im not robbin', and if i was starvin' youd be such a easy target! NEXT TIME THAT BOY SAY HE KING OF THE SOUTH, TELL HIM TO SAY IT IN MY FACE!" - T.I. King of the South

Aug 14, 2003
NO T.I AINT NO WHERE KING OF THE SOUTH, SCARFACE & ONLY SCARFACE IS, FLIP IS NOT ANY WHERE CLOSE EITHER, BUT I SIDE WITH FLIP, THEY BOTH YOUNG, BUT FLIP GOT THE EXPERIENCE, AND EXPERIENCE GOES A LONG WAY.