T.I. Kicks Alfamega Out Of Grand Hustle Because He A DEA Informant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2008
The difference is you can't prove who T.I. snitched on....No paperwork. Alfamega's treachery is tangible that shit is clear as day.
Co-Sign Mane I Look At It Like This T.I. Had To Say Something Because If Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Get's 3 Years For 1 Gun & T.I. Does 1 Year For Buying Silencers That Would Get Him Like 50 Years That Makes It Look Like He Snitched So Who Knows About T.I. Really Snitching I Think He Did Thats Why I Don't Mess With T.I. No More Plus He Had That TIPS Commercial Where T.I. Was Saying Youc Can Help The Police So I Don't Know But Alfamega Is Stupid That Shit Should Of Been Exposed Plus Alfamega Probly Snitched T.I. Out Too

May 8, 2008
^^You right all of Tip's action make him LOOK like a snitch, but that isn't enough for me. Niggas getting knocked down like crazy over this snitch word. I'm not calling NOBODY a snitch unless I see some real proof.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
^^You right all of Tip's action make him LOOK like a snitch, but that isn't enough for me. Niggas getting knocked down like crazy over this snitch word. I'm not calling NOBODY a snitch unless I see some real proof.
the proof is in the riddle: How do you get a year and community service for a federal weapons charge that would get anyone else 10 to 15 years and you "supposed" to be a seven time felon ? The answer: a whole lot of money and a whole lot of singin like his wife used to do lol Now recall that 'Pac didn't rat on the niggas who raped that girl and he went 2 jail....Shyne didn't rat and he's been down 4 ten.... D-Roc from Junior Mafia didn't talk and he's doin a dime too...

May 8, 2008
^True true, but we gotta remember there are other ways besides snitching to get your sentence reduced. Look at all the shit TIP had to do. He still ain't done with his community service. The commercial were he was encouraging people to work with Crime Stoppers was apart of that. My point is, snitching ain't the only way to get a reduced sentence. We also gotta remember that TIP is in this situation because a snitch put him there.....Until somebody shows me who TIP snitched on, I'm not finna take it there.

Mar 18, 2003
tippers a snitch fuck him. lil flip was right alll along but alotta yall slept on what he was saying back in 04.
you reminded of anthor example around that time mad people were on the same page feelin 50 music and dissin Ja... Muder Inc , Death Row , Rap A Lot all got raided

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
so t.i. makes a video encouraging people to inform the police it they witness a crime, and then kicks a person out of his own team for snitching?

smh

"niggas know snitches, they ride and they roll with them, it's all gravy, as long as they dont tell on them" - mac dre

May 8, 2008
so t.i. makes a video encouraging people to inform the police it they witness a crime, and then kicks a person out of his own team for snitching?

smh

"niggas know snitches, they ride and they roll with them, it's all gravy, as long as they dont tell on them" - mac dre
If you read TIP's statement, his excuse for kicking Alfa out was because he lied about his past. He didn't say because he snitched. Now we all know that is the real reason....Tip tryna cover his ass.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
A-Town Hard Heads-The Hard Boyz

This 1's 4 the real ATL. 4 East Lake Meadows (Lil Vietnam), BLVD, Thomasville, Moreland, Memorial, Gresham, Scottdale, Flat Shoals, Glenwood, Avondale, Panola, Redan, Hairston, Candler....

Sep 8, 2005
Where I from people get they ass kick for even putting the snitch tag on someone without any proof/paperwork to support their claim, but hey this is the internet.

Feb 5, 2006
Where I from people get they ass kick for even putting the snitch tag on someone without any proof/paperwork to support their claim, but hey this is the internet.
But if you've known more than a few niggas with long dough and even longer records that caught the same kind of federal case he did but they doin decades and centuries 'cause they wouldn't roll over.....Chances are they gonna say /think that ol T.I.P turned songbird for the police....