T.I Is A Fool

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
^^^ But T.I is the industries girlfriend. His raps are sub par. Now take Lil Flip hes done some real shit with real players in the game. Lil Flip could take out T.I. See the only reason i say this is because of Flips old shit, not saying T.I. cant rap hes okay (Round Here) but in no way can he equal Flip on the level Flip is on Yes sunshine was the shitiest flip song i have ever heard but who has been doing it for a minute give it up to flip.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
^^^YEA FLIP BEEN IT DOING FOR AWHILE AND IM NOT SAYING HE WEAK...BUT IN MY OPINION T.I KILLS FLIP LYRICALLY AND THIS MIXTAPE IS EXTRA PROOF...T.I RAPS SUB PAR I TOTALLY DISAGREE...IN MY OPINION

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
YEA THAT MIXTAPE IS A LITTLE OLD...BOUT 2-3 MONTHS....BUT IT WAS COO..

....I JUST ORDERED....FLIPS OLD SHIT...LIKE... 'WE BLOW ENDO VOL.6' CAUSE SOME PEOPLE WAS ASKIN BOUT IT...AT MY SPOT...
.....SO I ORDERED A COUPLE...

THATS THE RAW FLIP THERE..

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I think you're only as hot as the last shit you dropped. Thats why TI got Flip beat right now. I'm saying this as a Lil Flip fan too, IMO tho his last CD sucked...

May 15, 2002
T.I. aight but the little nigga need to shake that super ego, "King of the South," nigga was slept on when he dropped his debut "I'm Serious" in 2001 with the single of the same name with Beenie Man and produced by Neptunes

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Stealth Killa said:
T.I. aight but the little nigga need to shake that super ego, "King of the South," nigga was slept on when he dropped his debut "I'm Serious" in 2001 with the single of the same name with Beenie Man and produced by Neptunes
WHAT THE POINT OF RAPPING IF YOUR NOT KONFIDENT OR KOCKY IM PRETTY SURE YOU DONT LIKE SOFT ASS RAPPERS....LIL FLIP CALLS HIMSELF THE FREESTYLE KING AND I HAVE HEARD BETTER FREESTYLERS WITHOUT DEALS...AND T.I WAS SLEPT ON HIS FIRST RELEASE BUT LOOK AT HIM NOW...IMO

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Southend_206 said:
T.I. COOL, BUT HE'S NOT FUCKIN WITH FLIP, IF YOU BEEN LISTENIN TO FLIP SINCE THE BEGINNING, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT FLIP COULD MERK THIS NIGGA
I HEARD A LIL BIT OF FLIP IN THE BEGINNING I MET DUDE IN ARIZONA BOUGHT A CD STRAIGHT FROM HIM AND HIS CAMP THAT LEPRECHAUN ALBUM AND DUDE STILL DIDNT IMPRESS ME LIKE T.I DOES BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION....

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
LIL FLIP HAS PEOPLE GHOST WRITE FOR HIM..I KNOW THAT AS A FACT...STRAIGHT OUT OF LIL RON AND YUNG REDD'S MOUTH..THAT DEVELOPED HIM CUZZ HE COULDNT PUT SONGS/HOOKS TOGETHER...UNDERGROUND LEGEND IS HIS TIGHTEST SHIT AND HE ONLY WROTE ABOUT 30% OF THAT SHIT.....I'M A FAN OF FLIP, GOT I RESPECT T.I. AND HIS HUSTLE MAY MORE.....FLIP HAS SOME DECENT LYRICS, BUT TI IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEAGUE THEN FLIP...FLIP GETS WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT IN MY BOOK...TI DOESNT GET ENOUGH

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
how u gonna say T.I. overrated when he has icons such as Jay Z, P Diddy, Scarface vouching for him..T.I is incrediably underrated, and anybody who is actually in the industry will tell u that...Im not talking about fans or people who dont like him, i'm talkin about REAL industy cats....Who does Lil Flip have vouching fo him?