T.H.U.G. M.A.F.I.A. - Eternal Thuggin with exclusive interview by Death Trap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012

Southern hip hop duo T.H.U.G. M.A.F.I.A.(The Hardworking Underestimated Geniuses Making All Finances In Appropriate Ways), is based in East Point, Georgia consisting of Rockford, Illinois native Benjamin “Death-Trap” Gulley and Atlanta, Georgia native Kevia “K-Steel” Stills. The group formed in Atlanta in late 2001, performing at local clubs and major music venues in and around South West Atlanta. The groups music style consists of West Coast G-Funk and Dirty South Slang.

Read exclusive interview by Death Trap given to G-Funk.ws/Blog here: Real talk with Death Trap of T.H.U.G. M.A.F.I.A. | G-Funk Blog

For those who haven't bought this dope album, there are still the original 1st pressing being sold at their website http://www.thugmafiarecordz.com/home as well as from Thug Mafia | Eternal Thuggin | CD Baby Music Store.

Make sure to check out the video "Midnight Creep":

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2012
I bought the CD not long after it got released back in 2011 and since then I've been bangin' it on a regular basis...When you listen to the album, it gives an impression as it's g-funk from end '90's, and not 2011. Also, the concept of this whole album is G-FUNK OVA CRUNK. Make sure to read Death Trap's interview at g-funk.ws/blog - it's their first interview ever and is an interesting reading indeed.

They also have the track titled "G-Funk Ova Crunk" on the album:

Last edited:

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
I was really hyped for that album. G-funk ova crunk and a few other tracks they released were dope as hell. I never bothered listening to it because my boy said the album outside the singles was disappointing and from listening to some i agreed.

Feb 12, 2012
I was really hyped for that album. G-funk ova crunk and a few other tracks they released were dope as hell. I never bothered listening to it because my boy said the album outside the singles was disappointing and from listening to some i agreed.
It's the first time I hear that this album is disappointing... However, some ppl can say that esp. if they're not into g-funk music. Ya need to listen to this album as a whole, it's dope, otherwise I'd never bother buying a CD but I didn't hesitate to buy this album after I listened to my homie's rip of it. This album is dope esp. considering the fact that it was released in 2011.

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
Midnight creep, on dubs, and gfunk ova crunk were dope. Rest seemed like filler from skimming through it. I heard gfunk ova crunk on youtube and was following thug mafia hoping they'd release an album. I wouldve bought it for sure then. I downloaded it though and it sounded like a lot of filler and i lost interest.

I don't think anybody would listen to it who isnt into gfunk. People also have low expectations for a gfunk release in 2011 especially from some atl cats. I think there being little to no expectations for the album could be the reason for there being no disappointments. Not knocking you for liking it but just putting it in some perspective.