Syria and the Middle East

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
so basically a lot of the money and assets of the world belong to Jewish businessmen, most of whom are sympathetic to the plight of the state of Israel. these people pretty much run everything, including the America, for all intents and purposes, because of wealth. after world war two what is now Israel was given to the Jews. taken from their most ancient of enemies, the Palestinians. most Palestinians I've heard have never said anything about annihilating the Israelis, just the Israeli state. they say that it should not exist due to the fact that it was taken from then unfairly. America twists that to so that the Muslim people of the middle east sound like they are trying to kill all of the Jews like Hitler did, hence the idea of world war three. the Jews have been holding off their enemies for decades with u.s. and u.n. support. let's see what happens without it. might is right and to the victor goes the spoils. gotta keep that cash rollin tho.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
and you believe this nonsense? They have been killing thousands of thier people for months, what makes you think they didnt use the chemical weapons? if not them then who?
who cares if they did. it's not even about that. when Saddam used chemicals on the Kurds, who do you think he got them from. we just wanted him to hit the other side. this is always been about pushing the Jewish world agenda and profiting from it.

Apr 25, 2002
after world war two what is now Israel was given to the Jews. taken from their most ancient of enemies, the Palestinians. most Palestinians I've heard have never said anything about annihilating the Israelis, just the Israeli state. they say that it should not exist due to the fact that it was taken from then unfairly.
I think this is obviously a large part of the problem: the Jewish state in Palestine. The idea of an Israeli State existed long before WWII, Jewish proponents for such a state also searched other places in the world for a state. I believe somewhere in South America was also targeted. Western Jews were also buying property long before WWII in the Middle East in an effort to create a Jewish State.

If you were an Israeli, and you were supplied with superior military weaponry and firepower, and all of your neighbors wanted your state "annihilated" as you say, what would you do?

I think as another poster said some of this comes down to grade school politics. The problems in the Middle East can't be solved until the state of Israel is recognized. Rule #1 in conflict resolution is separate the people from the problem. Israel can make concessions but both people deserve a right to exist.

Props: Mixerr
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Since your so down for the war why don't you sign up for the army I mean these soldiers have no families they all make it back alive none of em have kids or wives
I already joined the US Marines broski back when you was sucking on your mamas titty, ive done more than you think...Im not just some ignorant 18 year old geek who posts here....Im a Marine. What have you done?

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
who cares if they did. it's not even about that. when Saddam used chemicals on the Kurds, who do you think he got them from. we just wanted him to hit the other side. this is always been about pushing the Jewish world agenda and profiting from it.
who cares if they did? wow you have no heart...imagine if that was your relatives they killed?

And if you think we supplied chemical weapons to Saddam your insane. Lay off the PCP

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
so basically a lot of the money and assets of the world belong to Jewish businessmen, most of whom are sympathetic to the plight of the state of Israel. these people pretty much run everything, including the America, for all intents and purposes, because of wealth. after world war two what is now Israel was given to the Jews. taken from their most ancient of enemies, the Palestinians. most Palestinians I've heard have never said anything about annihilating the Israelis, just the Israeli state. they say that it should not exist due to the fact that it was taken from then unfairly. America twists that to so that the Muslim people of the middle east sound like they are trying to kill all of the Jews like Hitler did, hence the idea of world war three. the Jews have been holding off their enemies for decades with u.s. and u.n. support. let's see what happens without it. might is right and to the victor goes the spoils. gotta keep that cash rollin tho.
your psychotic..stop watching them conspiracy theory movies bro, your view on the world is some weird construed nonfactual bs

May 14, 2002
so who do you think did it genius?
It does not matter who I think did it.

What matters is no one should just jump to any conclusions and immediately start another war.
That is the most stupid, ignorant and barbaric way to react to something that has nothing to do with you anyway.

There are still so many questions unanswered but you are so eager to attack just because your government is convinced and point the finger at someone doesn't make it so.

Like I said why do you believe them now, while they lie to you all the time. And I was not even referring to 9/11

Nov 24, 2003
It does not matter who I think did it.

What matters is no one should just jump to any conclusions and immediately start another war.
That is the most stupid, ignorant and barbaric way to react to something that has nothing to do with you anyway.

There are still so many questions unanswered but you are so eager to attack just because your government is convinced and point the finger at someone doesn't make it so.

Like I said why do you believe them now, while they lie to you all the time. And I was not even referring to 9/11

Politics aside, what does a death toll need to reach in your opinion to justify more immediate action?

Is sitting back and watching for years while thousands of children are killed any less barbaric?

May 14, 2002
Politics aside, what does a death toll need to reach in your opinion to justify more immediate action?

Is sitting back and watching for years while thousands of children are killed any less barbaric?
I'm sure there are other options then to go out to war again with someone who might not even have this on their conscious.

I never said anything about sitting back for years and name one war were thousands of children did not get killed.

People have being killed by their own governments since day 1. That is fact but that the Syrian government did this is not fact.
If the US would do this from the good of their hearts then why invade Syria and not North Korea for example? Or about 30 other countries where people die everyday because of their government?

Nov 24, 2003
I'm sure there are other options then to go out to war again with someone who might not even have this on their conscious.
Agreed, so lets do it.

I never said anything about sitting back for years
We already have been siting back for years.

and name one war were thousands of children did not get killed.
McGowan's War
Turbot War

There, now you have two. More importantly the logic behind your argument is flawed.

People have being killed by their own governments since day 1.
Agreed and it's been wrong since day 1.

That is fact but that the Syrian government did this is not fact.
Agreed. Who "did this" may never become fact.

If the US would do this from the good of their hearts then why invade Syria and not North Korea for example? Or about 30 other countries where people die everyday because of their government?
Because the US governments acts primarily in it's economic and political self interest.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
regardless of what you guys think, a 5th US destroyer is set to arrive in the eastern Mediterranean sea and Russia has called for a closed door UN meeting at 1130am today. Also the the UK government just published legal reasoning for a strike on Syria, saying its justified on humanitarian grounds. The UK is saying Syria has used chemical weapons 15 times!

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
The North Koreans are not using chemical weapons on its people.

There is a huge difference in people dying everyday because of their government and the use of chemical weapons on innocent people...