SYN from Aurora, CO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I recently swooped his album, after bein told it's good if you like evil shit on these here boards...

So I give it a spin, and as soon as I hear his voice, I'm like, shit, I recognize that rapper...

Now I remember, he was part of a rap group called Chronic $yndrome. They had an EP and i had two cuts from it, shit was tight.

Anyone got this EP!!! get at me

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeah that album is sic! i had like 5-6 copies..Syn use too post on siccness hella days ago..havnt seen him around tho...im look for his email addy, its somewhere around here...i wanna hear his new shit! i know its tight

you just got the Morbid album?

Dec 21, 2002
the MORBID album is tight, had it since it first dropped back in 2001...if ya'll is likin that, ya'll should check out our shit, peep the link in my sig and if you have any questions or whatever hit us up on the email address [email protected] or PM me...peace

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
good shit glad to see more people feelin it. yeah I had several tracks back in '99 not knowin it was Syn... I remember him postin on here, I just didnt associate the two cause he was callin him Mr $yn when i downloaded his shit..

That Morbid album is hella slept on.. Them and Brothas Most Wanted are prolly the illest rappers outta Colorado, Lyrical Arsonists are kinda Ill too. Damize, ya know if anythin else got pressed up? cause he had hella shit on mp3.com

[email protected] is his email. - its in the inlay.

AOD - i swear i heard him mention your name on the album? am i trippen?

Dec 21, 2002
^^^ that's his potna from Colorado.........he don't rap he used to post up on the boards AOD (angel of darkness) that's just his screen name...our shit is ANCIENT ONEZ DIALECT.......peep it, you won't be disappointed.......1