Syko Sam pleads guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Dude was a bitch just like most of the other wanna be horrorcore rappers out there. He won't last long in prison, just like most of these faggots wont last long in the game.
YOU SAID GO OUT AND KILL SOME MOTHAFUCKAZ IN YOUR MARS ATTACKS INSERT HE JUST HAPPEN TO LISTEN

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
He should've just killed himself, the worthless fuck. He's a fuckin pussy who killed three women in their sleep...... Yeah, that guy is a real badass motherfucker.
u mad cuz he killed more people than u.

bitches deserve to die too

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I bet he cries every night, and ends up changing his life around, if he makes it that far... From what others have told me, he's a weak-minded, follower, who lives in a fantasy world... I know so many other people like him, who think they have something to prove, but find out they ain't shit... I hope he gets his reality check slowly, and painfully...

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
If u tell kids 2 kill people or shoot up schools in ur songs u have 2 consider the fact that 1 or 2 may just be stupid enough 2 do it, thinking that they are in some twisted way connecting 2 an idol. the days of playing shyt off saying "i am artist, i didnt pull the trigger" are over. gangsters dont kill people cuz a silly ass rapper say 2. "gangstas" need not apply. fucced up lil kids who we all know 2 be the majority of horrorcore fans do that shyt.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
If u tell kids 2 kill people or shoot up schools in ur songs u have 2 consider the fact that 1 or 2 may just be stupid enough 2 do it, thinking that they are in some twisted way connecting 2 an idol. the days of playing shyt off saying "i am artist, i didnt pull the trigger" are over. gangsters dont kill people cuz a silly ass rapper say 2. "gangstas" need not apply. fucced up lil kids who we all know 2 be the majority of horrorcore fans do that shyt.
as a 16 year old and a listener to horrorcore (sum degree of horrorcore), the music I listen to dosen't make me want to kill people

the stupid fucking people around me makes me want to kill them, and the idolization these preppy white suburban bastards get by the media, is another influence in a way, but never have I wanted to kill somebody after listening to Mars

I may wanna rape some hoes but I'm 16, it's normal

point is, artist should take no responsibility beyond a parental advisory sticker, if you wanna blame something, look up how Syko Sam dropped out of highschool in Hayward cause he got his ass beat everyday, and since it's Hayward, imma assume it was sum black people claiming some type of mob or whatever

so ask yourself, when will black kids stop beating the shit out of white children

and when will white children stop being pussies and learn how to box instead of going straight for the gun (knife, hatchet, baseball, hammer, ect.)

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
If u tell kids 2 kill people or shoot up schools in ur songs u have 2 consider the fact that 1 or 2 may just be stupid enough 2 do it, thinking that they are in some twisted way connecting 2 an idol.
Pick up a book once in a while. Deep rooted psychological problems are to blame for all these shootings. Blaming music, movies, bullying, etc.. Is all hysterical bullshit. If any of these simple things were to blame for school shootings everyday there would be at least 10 school shootings or more.

If Sam had a journal or some sorta blog just wait after it's released to the public. Some psychologist will analyze it and write a book about it. Same thing happened to the Columbine kids.