syko retires.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
that'd be a fucked up day for nw music

ok...ive been pushin shit back further than the niggas hairline in all about the benjamins.....i've been fuckin wit the world of video game music...make sure you check out GTA IV. (11/07)

the man behind the pill 2cd/dvd (march)
DVD features : Dubee, P.S.D., Messy Marv, Luni Coleone, Yukmouth, Rydah J. Klyde, Coolio Da Undadogg, J-Diggs, Andre Nickatina, Tech N9ne, Cassidy, Lil Jon, Pitbull, Chamillionaire, Katt Williams, The Game & More (syke daddy video+ bonus feature "shake dem dreads?")

syko presents : The Movement 2cd (back in 2 weeks from the press)
syko presents: T.Soprano: Round 1 (march)
Syko & Nonstop : TBA (tba)

syko= the underground producer with over 50,000 units sold under the belt..we wont count the out the trunk shit.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good ish syk...sounds like the albums are gonna be somethin not to miss.

that's tight about gta 4 too....you got any inside news on the game? lol....they ain't lettin out any fuckin info on their site...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
gta 4 will be on ps3 and xbox360...can't you upload your own music to the xbox360, or was that the xbox? i figured it would be the same...maybe ps3 has this feature??

either way, that's an achievement and a half...

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
YEAH. stupid ass people be slappin boss tycoon and thizz dance and dont even know who syke is. bandwaggon riders. started listenin to mac dre in 2002. smh

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
i dont understand? how could people live in the north west and not know that shit though(sad).
i was in fresno in 96 or 97 and got my first mac dre tape. i miss them days though. remember before security cameras where on everything posted.

-support your local anti-law groups and bust a security camera on or neer by establishment or parking lot.