syko, luni & I-rocc album??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
That shit would be filthy if done proper. Syko got heat fa sho but come on now u cant say he got more heat than Luni. Too early to be comparin who better than the other. But that aint tha point n-e-wayz. Shit would still be tight. And good for Syko.

Do that shit mayne!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
from what ive heard of u 3 together (the track u, luni and irocc did that u put up on your mp3.com page), it would be a REALLY interesting idea. that song was pretty sick, and if you could make that work for a whole album then itd be worth it. not to mention youd be getting your shit played to a LOT more ears

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Syko is sick as fuck, Luni is sick as fuck, I've never heard I-Rocc, but I'm sure he's pretty savage too. I think it would be heated.

Apr 25, 2002
SkuddySavage said:
Syko got heat fa sho but come on now u cant say he got more heat than Luni.
Hmmmm....actually Syko would tear Luni a new asshole. Im sorry, but Luni is NOT tight. He got talent, yes. He USED to be tight, yes. But his new style is straight CORNY! Luni would be drenched in piss after any track he did with Syko.