@Syko...hmmmmmm..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
I have an idea...ever thought of remixin your Lyrikally Insane album and droppin it again????I think that would be dope...maybe even a small re-union with someone for a beat????

I can dream cant i... :mad:

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
never thought of it..probably wont do it..
im the type of person( as u can tell) who doesent like to take steps backwards...
regardless of the sykotherapy cult fans...lol.....i gotta keep it pushin....
anybody that dont like my new shit i feel sorry for them...but on the real..dont expect to hear another "lyrikally insane" or "sykotherapy" all music is created in a certain "time" thats like askin cube for another "death certificate" or nirvana for another "nevermind".....thats why there called classics..u put em in..and it takes u back to that moment in time.....

its not totally out of the question to hear us again on some shit...but if we do decide to do it...you wont know...lol...youll just have to know the sound

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
SYKO said:
...but on the real..dont expect to hear another "lyrikally insane" or "sykotherapy" all music is created in a certain "time" thats like askin cube for another "death certificate" or nirvana for another "nevermind".....thats why there called classics..u put em in..and it takes u back to that moment in time.....
I wish more people would recognize that... I can't stand the "I wanna hear this old sound" talking either... People should recognize the progress of a creative person.

No offense to Gringo Starr, though!

Aug 20, 2004
I just luv Lyrikally Insane...i just thought it might sound saucy to hear some updated beats on them licks...D or not...hell,ILL do a beat for it...just thought some of your newer fan base outside of the NW would like to hear some of the old school shit...kinda like some other artists have done i.e. First Degree....just a blast from the past for old times sakes ya know?