Syko "Amerikkkan Syko"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
probably a few post about this already, but...

when i first got this i wasn't feelin it at all, but it has grown on me...he came with a lil different style from what he did on the "Syko Theropy" album, i was expectin to hear some of that...this album is nice though, not too many features, but the features that are there are good ones...i like the track with Luni Coleone & IRocc, the one with Dubee and the one with Dre...and the solo track also knock...i'm lovin the beats too...waitin on the next one...

Apr 25, 2002
EvilWayz said:
i wouldnt know........my copies must be lost in the mail :devious:

How fucked is that? You should have been the first dude to get it as far as I'm concerned.......I still haven't bought it, and I don't know if I will. I wasn't feelin' it that much off of Northern Ridaz.....

May 4, 2002
too bad slr affiliates hate on me.....lol
too bad my album shits on mastered product on the shelf....

May 4, 2002
@EW.....your cds are coming!!!!!!!!!! sorry the first batch of units i got were sold via money orders....then the 10 i sent u came back....im waiting for this next shipment from navarre so i can send u CDS and FLYERS....calm down...P.S. theres no intro on my album...

Feb 24, 2004
SYKO said:
@EW.....your cds are coming!!!!!!!!!! sorry the first batch of units i got were sold via money orders....then the 10 i sent u came back....im waiting for this next shipment from navarre so i can send u CDS and FLYERS....calm down...P.S. theres no intro on my album...
Yea I was wondering on the intro part, was that a mess up or was there suppouse to be an intro but never got put on?

Aug 20, 2004
SYKO said:
too bad slr affiliates hate on me.....lol
too bad my album shits on mastered product on the shelf....

Noones hatin on you bro...but on some real shit..the album sounds horrible.Some songs are LOUDER than others.Some of the vocal tracks sound thrown together...and beat wise..i KNOW youre better than that...for christ sakes man...IT SOUNDS HALF ASS!!!!And i wasnt feelin the new style either...some tracks you came with your old shit...which 1000X better...just some feedback...take it how you want it...i bought the album...so you get paid regardless...applesuace baby!

Aug 18, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Noones hatin on you bro...but on some real shit..the album sounds horrible.Some songs are LOUDER than others.Some of the vocal tracks sound thrown together...and beat wise..i KNOW youre better than that...for christ sakes man...IT SOUNDS HALF ASS!!!!And i wasnt feelin the new style either...some tracks you came with your old shit...which 1000X better...just some feedback...take it how you want it...i bought the album...so you get paid regardless...applesuace baby!
opinions are like assholes.... here's mine "how I keep it" is the cut.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
lyrically tight,i feel tha production was decent..you talked about a new syko,somthin most of us may not feel if we were stucc in that sykotherapy period..but damn, why tha old material,wheather only us internet folks heard it or not..that ish should have been on some unreleased,ep type shit,and drop what you are really capable of bringin..

do your thang tho..on some boss tykooon type shit

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
EvilWayz said:
i wouldnt know........my copies must be lost in the mail :devious:
I 2nd that, I ordered my copy a while ago, must be comin' up on almost 2 months now. So what's up Syk? I sent you an M.O.,an IM and email, but no reply. I'm a fan and all but damn, it's hard to be one without havin' a chance to listen to your work. Holler at me to at least let me know the status..