Syko albums....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm just wondering, did anyone get their new album(s) yet? Last I heard nobody had received anything....and I still haven't either.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I couldn't find it, I was lookin for it....lol...I remembered that you posted it but I didn't look for it....Did you ever end up gettin' your shit?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
heres what i posted

i received it last week or sumthin.....
he said it was sent in october. i thought he said he had 50 pressed up already but mines burnt. the date on the postage sticker with the price says dec 18, 03. the burnt cd even had hella finger prints and shit wasnt even clean.....to top it off the tracks sound horrible (mixing & mastering wise), theres probly only 1 track thats near normal volume. when i first put it in i heard nothing after i was just playing music at a normal volume, i had to turn that shit up hella high. there are a couple cuts, not much but id say its BARELY worth $5. i sent him a PM but he hasnt responded to clear anything up so im putting it here.

151 came hard tho on we konnekted

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I just read it on the thread actually, but good lookin out for postin it again...

that's pretty lame that it was burned and not even clean...I figured everything was gonna be good on the album...Didn't he have 2 that he was comin with?