syke and d sane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2008
man, i'm not sure what to think about this. d-sane's productions always been weak in my opinion. syko can produce circles around that kid. what's up syko. i used to run in to you around the way, way back. you know my friend jesslyn.

Oct 23, 2006
man, i'm not sure what to think about this. d-sane's productions always been weak in my opinion. syko can produce circles around that kid. what's up syko. i used to run in to you around the way, way back. you know my friend jesslyn.
for real? I think Syko Thearapy is his best album, D's beats go hard as fuck on that shit.

Nov 30, 2002
damn thats crazy... D's off the hook with his shit... you need it? he got it or will get it for you

Aug 16, 2008
wow. i had no idea people actually enjoyed his music at all. i popped in sykotherapy today to see if i'd missed something but nope, it's still my least favorite of his stuff beat-wise. most FTS stuff is pretty unlistenable in my opinion. ah well. to each his own, i guess.