SYDAL INKS DEAL....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Sydal (a.k.a Sydalini), former Co-Founder and Artist of Street Soundz Entertainment, has come across a new deal. Look out for his next solo in 2005, brought to you by Assassin and LiferDef Records.

The new solo will feature production from Assassin, some co-production from Sydal himself, Uncle Jon & Peter Parker, KillahMo, and possibly a few more to be named at a later date. Album features so far include Uncle Jon, KillahMo and Assassin. Bigger features will most likely be added at a later date, as this is a brand new deal agreed on 3 days ago.

We will definately keep y'all posted as the album progresses

For updates on Sydal and P.O.F, you can go to...

www.playazoffortune.com/index.php

The site is almost complete, all the content is pretty much there...still some things need to be worked out.

It's goin' down y'all...support the Bay...

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Thanks pimp. I've been in the cuts for a hot minute now, perfecting my craft, getting better at what I do...as long as you keep growing as an artist your time isn't up yet right? I've been doing a LOT of shit on the low...have a whole lot of material saved up for a rainy day. Now, this is goin' down along with some more shit on top of it. I'm not going to spoil anything by speaking on everything at this point, but shit is about to unravel.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks for the love folks, it's really appreciated.

Sweets, bella mia, where have you been? Thanks girl. Holla at a young playa once in a while, don't be a stranger. Sempre famiglia, right? Holla at me, I don't think I ever shot you a copy of my first [email protected] (for now).

Arsen...you and Cane down to collab on this project? Holla back and let me know...the shit is past due, ya feel me? Holla!!

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LOL!! WTF? I don't have any of my new shit online yet, and all my old shit was deleted when the Street Soundz Ent. site went down. Still waiting to mix down what I've done on the solo tip. Tell you what, I'm busy as fuck all day every day, which is part of why I'm not on the business end of things anymore. But, when I do get a few minutes I'll pop some old tracks up on soundclick or something...

Unless of course, anybody has any links with my shit on it, then maybe they can post it up.