SXSW - I highly recommend it for anyone in the industry!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
www.footworkmedia.net
Imagine a cross between mardi gras and spring break for musicians!! Theres about 150 clubs within seven blocks (not counting the ones not on the strip) that all have live music from about 11am to 2am some have free liqour and food. All genere's and all kinds of people from all over the world!! It's a great place to network, anyone serious about music should check it out at least once!! Here's a few pics of people that I was lucky enough to catch up with!!

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
good shit melissa. i dont know about other folks on here but i made sure she was handin out some of my flyer down there. anybody thats involved in a music related biz is slippin if u didnt have somthin down there.

btw . . . what the fuck happened to redman, dude dont look healthy

May 4, 2005
www.footworkmedia.net
hahaha Thomas, I think it was just a bad pic of him, he really didn't look that bad in person.

For those of you who wanna go next year I would make hotel reservations now!! I made mine already and half the hotels down town are already booked for next year. Most of those that arn't are running about 250-300 $ a night!! If you book now there are still a few reasonable rates available. If you end up stayin outside downtown the taxi and shuttle fares are a killer.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
THATS THA BIDNESS..MELISSA AND FOOTWORK IS REALLY OUT THERE DOIN THA DAM THING...U KNO IDEFINATELY HAD TO HAVE MY PRESENCE FELT OUT THERE AND THANX TO FOOTWORK MEDIA IT WUZ!!!

YALL ARE SLEEPIN IF U DONT FUC WIT IT....