Swisha House & Rap-a-Lot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
most of Rap-A-Lot's back catalog is being chopped up....I get it all as soon as I see it....DJ D or Ron C are the best at chopping up music and DJ D is especially good at chopping up older music....I get the impression that he is very familiar with the music he chops up and doesnt just go in and hack up a CD cuz someone paid him

Dec 16, 2006
who chops it up has the most influential part of the cd obviously, i think mike watts did an awesome job on the best of cd, plus unfortunetly for me im working in BC now in the middle on no where, all the cd's i get are ordered in and take forever, so except for my current collection its hard for me to get alot of underground stuff, considering alot of small companys dont even ship to canada.

Mar 1, 2006
Watts does a good job....He always puts out a quality precision product.....The thing with Watts though, you can tell he uses a computer as a lot of the scratches are just samples...With Ron C or DJ D you can tell they are getting down on the 1's and 2's and are true turntable masters....I just picked up Face Mob, 5th Ward Juveniles, Too Much Trouble, Odd Squad and Do or Die's "Victory" all chopped by DJ D...Some people dont like the old stuff chopped up....Personally, I like it a lot...With the newer effects and chopping techniques it adds a new twist to some old classic...The only CD that I didnt really like was the "odd squad" I prefer the original.... Pollie Pop also does a good job chopping up music...... I'm actually talking to a few DJ's about having some old school albums chopped up for me (Dayton Family, E-40 and the Click, Haystak, Young Bleed etc)....Its not cheap, but I'm a huge fan of this kind of music

Mar 17, 2006
Bluejakkal said:
Watts does a good job....He always puts out a quality precision product.....The thing with Watts though, you can tell he uses a computer as a lot of the scratches are just samples...With Ron C or DJ D you can tell they are getting down on the 1's and 2's and are true turntable masters....I just picked up Face Mob, 5th Ward Juveniles, Too Much Trouble, Odd Squad and Do or Die's "Victory" all chopped by DJ D...Some people dont like the old stuff chopped up....Personally, I like it a lot...With the newer effects and chopping techniques it adds a new twist to some old classic...The only CD that I didnt really like was the "odd squad" I prefer the original.... Pollie Pop also does a good job chopping up music...... I'm actually talking to a few DJ's about having some old school albums chopped up for me (Dayton Family, E-40 and the Click, Haystak, Young Bleed etc)....Its not cheap, but I'm a huge fan of this kind of music

I know that Too Much Trouble gotta be sick as fuck.

The first or the second album?

There is nothing in this world that makes me happier than that little white midget rapper rapist.

STRATEGY