Swine Flu Pandemic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I hope someone on here contracts it. :cheeky:

I can't decide if they are making too big of a deal outta this. It's been around like a hundreds years coming up once in a while. Outbreak around 1918 then in the 70s and so on.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
sorry, i aint been around no pigs lately... your accusation is false.

but i was at a bus stop on monday when some cop stared me down as he drove by... does that count? :cheeky:

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
sorry, i aint been around no pigs lately... your accusation is false.

but i was at a bus stop on monday when some cop stared me down as he drove by... does that count? :cheeky:
yesterday my mom sent me out all the way to Safe Way, which is like 2 miles away from my house, just to pick up toilet paper. There was alot of hyphy wiggers drivng like the drug addicts they are so I started runnin back home, and I was like a mile away to my house when a police car stop me.

I mind you I was runnin on the sidewalk followin the law, and the dude started questioning me, like my name, school, adress, where I moved from, and age. Asked me to show some ID, and then asked "What's in the bag", I said "Just toilet paper", then he started actin all nice in shit, cause he thought I stole sumtin. Then he gonna come off sayin, "Oh, I just wanted to get to know people around town, so that way I can quickly identify people".

He saw a black guy, with a bag, at night and thought I was out stealin shit. Drunk ass pig. His face was red like he was drunk too.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Haha. I don't think they all went through a river and jumped a fence to bring it here. How about all the people from here going there and back.

Biggest outbreaks here are Texas, New York, and California.

New York had 50 cases last I looked. It ain't even near the border..
Texas - 26
California -14

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Haha. I don't think they all went through a river and jumped a fence to bring it here. How about all the people from here going there and back.

Biggest outbreaks here are Texas, New York, and California.

New York had 50 cases last I looked. It ain't even near the border..
Texas - 26
California -14
Yep people went out there for Spring Break so they can get drunk

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Id be in Mexico right now despite Piggy Flu if they didn't shut it down to the military. I'd be at Adiledas or whatever fucking two whores.

"Don't just look at it... Eat it."
I've been to Mexico once, I got bad stares from alot of people cause I was a ghetto lookin black kid with dreadlocks with a angry look on his face. I was out there with my uncle for his birthday