swimming appreciation thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
this is Natalie Coughlin, she's goin to olympics, and she just happens to be my best friends cousin lol.

she's the top swimmer in a lot of categories...

just thought she deserved some recognition...
lol plus she's hella beautiful and my best friends cousin.

=))))

Jan 28, 2005
AINT NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SWIMMING OR THAT SWIMMING BITCH WITH NO TITTIES. LOL

BUT SHOUT OUT TO THE BITCH FROM VALLEJO WHO WON THE WHOLE SHIT A FEW YEARS BACK
it's because women who swim for sport instead of laying on the beach wear a different kind of swim suit...

her titties could be gorgeous, you just wouldn't be able to tell in those pictures.

That, and you're probably just hating on her cuz she's more athletic than you and still wouldn't fuck you no matter what type of swim suit she was wearing.

Mar 4, 2007
Natalie Anne Coughlin (born August 23, 1982 in Vallejo, California) is a American swimmer and represented the United States at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece. At the 2004 Summer Olympics, she won two gold medals, two silver medals, and a bronze

lol@ you, 707.
haha

She is known for her dominance in a short course pool and unmatched underwater kicking ability. She currently holds American and US Open records in eight different events in a short course yards pool.

Apr 25, 2002
Women swimmers are all flat chested, they got to cause if they gotta big set of rack its waterdynamically impossible to take flight, it'll slow them down bigtime, Olympics dont have a floating competition otherwise bustier women would have a chance....

Good luck to your mother, father, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandmothers cousins best friend....

Mar 4, 2007
lol no.
i think her dad is mixed but i know her mom and that side of the fam, they are all irish.
her dad MIGHT be or some shit but NOT half lol.
her sis has dark hair and eyes but still looks white.

which bio? on wikipedia? lol

Edit: ok i got an interview,

http://www.asianjournal.com/?c=124&a=29393
AJ: Not a lot of people know that you have Filipino blood. How many percent Filipino are you?

NC: I’m a quarter-Filipino.

its funny tho, she looks just like my best friend who is fully white.