sushi......what ya'lls thought????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
just had it for the first time like a month ago... have had it a few times sinc....been loving it. i like the crab, salmon, and shrimp sushi the most. with soy sauce, BOMB,,,,

just got turned on to this, so im impressed, lol

shadow

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I love it...i think i eat it more than any other food...its not even funny how much i eat it, especially cuz its expensive and not all that good for u if u eat it a lot. my two favorites are Unagi and Spider Rolls. Down in San Luis Obispo, the last time i was there, all we ate was sushi, cuz there was this place that just opened and everything was half off. They had some HELLA good rolls there.

Apr 25, 2002
damn, im a newbie, so i dont know what the differnt types are called. i do know california rolls, they are bomb, i just dont like the veggie sushi. nasty

shadow

May 29, 2002
EvilWayz said:
love the spicy tuna....we got an "all you can eat" sushi place bout 15 minz from me, $20 a person...get a fat ass glob of wassabi and mix in some soy sauce and you in business....
for real? damn, i spend 20 bucks easy when i get sushi, and it dont even fill me up

Apr 1, 2002
sorry fellas, I just checked out the vids on how to make them.....Too bad they don't have subtitles because I can't understand a word coming out his mouth, ah ah ah.

May 29, 2002
DubbC415 said:
Benihana has an all u can eat sushi for 25 bucks...but u gotta finish what u order, or else u have to pay for it.
can you order more if you want more, or do u gotta guess from the beginning and thats it?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^oh no...but they have a limit, so u dont just close the restaurant and finish it...for instance, at a time, i think per person u can order like a roll and 7 pieces of sushi. if u finish, u order again...its good and all, but also, theyre just trying to pace u.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^Salmon is an either way type of thing for me...the taste is usually really fishy in teh sense that u can just taste how much of a freshwater fish it is...its not as mild as other seafood. and fish is actually really good for u...very high in protein.

Raw fishhh

shadow said:
just had it for the first time like a month ago... have had it a few times sinc....been loving it. i like the crab, salmon, and shrimp sushi the most. with soy sauce, BOMB,,,,

just got turned on to this, so im impressed, lol

shadow

Shadow, First when I heard people talking about it I was always like :confused: ....Raw fish !!!!! But when I finally tried it for the first time I just had to love it ! Salmon and Tuna are my favos..