Survivor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man, any of you been watchin this?

that bitch Ghandia is a mothafuckin bitch man. she is causin hella drama at that one camp.. and that black dude just wanted some pussy. she goes around screamin like a fuckin kid man, im watchin it right now.. i hope they kick her ass out. Ted is givin her hell.. haha this is great.

at that other camp that dude Rob is pretty funny, and that chinese bitch is hella annoying. what do yall think?

Jun 14, 2002
i agree with everything u said...i like this show..but alot of ppl i talk to dont seem to like it..but i think its tight...that black bitch damn i hate that hoe shes all cryin cuz she got raped like ne body gave fuck and lied bout that big guy...

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i hate that bitch too !! it would have been funny if she got thrown off the island last week. i don't really watch that shit by myself or nothin but in my dorm building at university, all the girls sit around and watch it every week so i end up catchin it alot of times. i don't mind it.
and that Robb guy is a fuckin fag, he's gotta go.