Survivor Series 2011...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Cena was officially just owned by The Rock. Dude just walked away like a little bitch. Give it up Cena ur playground just got jerked right out from underneath you.

Feb 8, 2003
Still pisses me off that they're saying Rock defined a generation. Austin took over wrestling after his King of the Ring speech and was bigger IMO. Good match, Rock still has great in ring work.
Austin was big but if anything The rock is a slight bigger bc look at now austin doing them cheap straight to dvd movies while the rock doing the major flims in theaters and sometimes number one box office films. Thats what they based it off of on who still making WWE more money.

Jun 9, 2007
"Not only did The Rock score the pin over R-Truth in his tag bout against The "Awesome Truth" at Survivor Series but he nailed his WrestleMania opponent, John Cena, with a Rock Bottom after the match. He then spoke to the Madison Square Garden audience following the pay-per-view broadcast.

He started off his speech by saying "Can The Rock get some water? Jesus Christ!" The Rock told a ringside attendant "You better give The Rock some water, or I'll kick your monkey ass."

A loud chant then broke out with half the crowd chanting "You still got it!" while the other half chanted "Welcome back!" The Rock told the audience "to make up their damn minds." He then addressed one-half of the crowd by saying "As far as you still got it, shit, I always had it!"

A "We want Ryder" chant then broke out. The Rock said "Yeah, I love him. I can't believe how tall that son of a bitch is!"

A fan in the crowd yelled "Are you gonna cry?!" and The Rock responded, "Hell no! I'll put boots to asses before I cry! There must be some good weed in NYC for people to ask if The Rock is gonna cry!"

The Rock continued speaking by saying that he came to entertain the fans tonight. He thanks them all and says tonight was the greatest night in the history of his WWE career. He says tonight is only the beginning and "the money isn't that bad either."

The Rock thanks the fans once more and says goodnight. He spent a lot of time shaking hands around ringside, including the announcers and attendants."

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...h_Following_Survivor_Series_Pay-Per-view.html

Jun 9, 2007
"The official Twitter feed of the WWE Insider stated this evening that Sin Cara suffered a ruptured patellar tendon and will be sidelined for six to nine months, following surgery.

The masked grappler suffered the injury while performing a dive outside the ring during the Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match. He was left unable to compete and therefore eliminated."

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Sin_Cara_To_Be_Sidelined_For_Several_Months.html

Feb 8, 2003
"The official Twitter feed of the WWE Insider stated this evening that Sin Cara suffered a ruptured patellar tendon and will be sidelined for six to nine months, following surgery.

The masked grappler suffered the injury while performing a dive outside the ring during the Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match. He was left unable to compete and therefore eliminated."

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Sin_Cara_To_Be_Sidelined_For_Several_Months.html
They might as well just scrap that character too many botches of moves and too much shit is blocking it from soaring. I know WWE wish they wouldve kept the other guy under the mask instead of turning him into a fake ass latin king/homicide from tna konan character.

Feb 8, 2003
"Not only did The Rock score the pin over R-Truth in his tag bout against The "Awesome Truth" at Survivor Series but he nailed his WrestleMania opponent, John Cena, with a Rock Bottom after the match. He then spoke to the Madison Square Garden audience following the pay-per-view broadcast.

He started off his speech by saying "Can The Rock get some water? Jesus Christ!" The Rock told a ringside attendant "You better give The Rock some water, or I'll kick your monkey ass."

A loud chant then broke out with half the crowd chanting "You still got it!" while the other half chanted "Welcome back!" The Rock told the audience "to make up their damn minds." He then addressed one-half of the crowd by saying "As far as you still got it, shit, I always had it!"

A "We want Ryder" chant then broke out. The Rock said "Yeah, I love him. I can't believe how tall that son of a bitch is!"

A fan in the crowd yelled "Are you gonna cry?!" and The Rock responded, "Hell no! I'll put boots to asses before I cry! There must be some good weed in NYC for people to ask if The Rock is gonna cry!"

The Rock continued speaking by saying that he came to entertain the fans tonight. He thanks them all and says tonight was the greatest night in the history of his WWE career. He says tonight is only the beginning and "the money isn't that bad either."

The Rock thanks the fans once more and says goodnight. He spent a lot of time shaking hands around ringside, including the announcers and attendants."

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...h_Following_Survivor_Series_Pay-Per-view.html

The rock had that crowd on lock. Like someone stated above the only one that could trump him with the crowd if anyone can it would be stone cold. I think the rock will make appearences every year long as he not filming its good to keep his character relevent and to keep wwe pulling in more money. he probaly fight the miz one on one at royal rumble or raw or something. imo cena time is up long as the rock is there bc he not that older then cena. also I smell a short tittle reign for the rock some way some how since he hasnt had the spinner belt yet.

ALso I have a feeling its gonna be Wade Barret vs danielson at mania for the world belt. I know they planning on henry keeping it to mania but i gotta feeling big show gonna take the belt off him or kane will return with his mask or new look interfere costing henry the belt.

Sep 17, 2008
I dont see Austin getting more chants than the rock now. If Rock is this big/famous and he gets mostly PPV buys wouldnt you say he defined a generation, that way people will look into older Rock videos, buy his old DVD. I don't think anyone is bigger than The Rock.

Dec 22, 2004
Shit they still chant WHAT WHAT everytime someone speaks AUSTIN defined generations still this day...AND everytime that sound of window breaking and that AUSTIN theme song you know a big as pops still erupts..if it wasnt for Austins neck he would be able to wrestle but he's one wrong move from death..I give it up to NWO and Austin kept me tuning in every Monday