Survival of the Dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
George A. Romero's Survival of the Dead (formerly known as George A. Romero's Island of the Dead, ...Of the Dead or Island of the Dead ) is an upcoming horror film by George A. Romero. Though it has been screened at film festivals, the release date for the general public has not yet been determined.

Plot

A group of people escape to Plum Island, off the coast of Delaware - a place they think is safe, where they hope to survive the war between the living and the dead, and try to find a cure to bring their undead relatives, back into their natural state.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
hell yeah, hopefully this is better than Diary of the Dead though.. didn't care for that one too much.

May 2, 2002
dont get your hopes up.. supposedly this is the worst romero movie ever made. I guess it makes day of the dead look like dawn of the dead.

Apr 20, 2003
dont get your hopes up.. supposedly this is the worst romero movie ever made. I guess it makes day of the dead look like dawn of the dead.
Don't no bout this flick BUT Diary of the Dead waaaaaas the worst one 4rm George Romero! That movie was bootsy so we'll see how this movie shapes out........

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I haven't seen a Romero movie that I really liked....maybee it's just me :(
Dawn of the Dead and Night of the Living Dead are OK, but i think Day of the Dead is boring, and the last two were horrible.
Still, I'll end up renting this new one eventually.