Suprisingly i listened to Master P, Silkk, and C murder a lot lately...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
You know TRU? Remember that shit.

I listend to it when i was boxing. Had some good shit to box to. Lol, i never got into any other no limit stuff other than Ice Cream Man, but who else likes the TRU stuff?

Apr 26, 2002
c-murder came pretty hard on that Tru-True album back in 94. I had that album, mr ice cream man, and silkk's first solo. then i heard their double disc TRU and knew it was goin down hill and luckily listened to the rest of their shit before i bought so needless to say the only other no limit album i own besides those 3 is Fiend's first solo.

Jun 10, 2002
Fiends first cd was the tightest shit.and C-murder came tight on his first cd.and The Old Tru was the best shit they had.but now Master P is kinda weak but hes a business man though.so Ya'll gotta give him credit for that

Jun 16, 2002
I only like their old stuff. Songs like The Shocker, Murder, Time For A 187, Like A Jungle. I havent heard much of their shit tho
can someone name their best albums with good I mean really good beats. I got Ghetto D, Bossalinie, True and shit but they have a bunch of artists who done came out with a bunch of albums

Apr 25, 2002
No Limit used to be the shit. They dropped some filthy albums back in the day: TRU, Silk's first, 99 Ways to Die, The Ghetto's Tryna Kill Me, Ice Cream Man....all classics.

May 21, 2002
Those early P albums were raw, best album on No Limit for me was Young Bleed "my balls. my word", the beats are bangin' - No Limit / Concentration Camp / Happy Perez / KLC collabo.
Dont sleep on Soulja Slim either, both his albums are tight as a gnats ass.

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
Master P - Ice cream Man
Tru - True
Tru - Da crime family
Mystikal - Ghetto Fabalous
Mystikal - Unpredictable
C-Murder - Life or death
West coast bad boyz 1 + 2............. are my fav's (they all have good no limit beats), i heard all their albums some of p's early 90's releases are quite good to.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
No limit fell off and started to suck when master p made (in my opinion) A stupid move and got of his beat creation team BEATS BY THE POUND. Whoever took over after they got canned or left just sucks big time. The two hardest people that are or were on that label are both in jail C-MURDER and MAC. I liked MAC's Song SLOW YO ROLL. That shit knocks in my car with my system.

Apr 25, 2002
What about

LIL RIC- DEEP IN THE GAME

that shit was fuckin tight. the "I'm bout it soundtrack" was tight too

"Would you take a bullet for your homie" i think thats my favorite song of theirs