SuperHyphy Video???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
415CitiBoi said:
What Crackin wit tha Superhyphy video...is it gettin play on un-cut or MTV er sumthin?
There's a process to gettin your video played on BET and MTV. Hopefully Keak is makin the necessary moves for this to happen. If not, it'll just be another bay video thats collecting dust on some shelf.

Nov 1, 2005
threefoe said:
There's a process to gettin your video played on BET and MTV. Hopefully Keak is makin the necessary moves for this to happen. If not, it'll just be another bay video thats collecting dust on some shelf.
I hope so...it be a fukkin shame if they don't play that shit...that song is a slapper, and would blow up if people juss saw tha video....by they way...if ya know...what is tha process to get that shit in rotation...

Oct 10, 2005
theres a video promoter out, goin to different places to let people know wussup.... personally, i think after e-40's single gets on bet and they see keak featured they will play the fuck out of it

Oct 19, 2004
415CitiBoi said:
I hope so...it be a fukkin shame if they don't play that shit...that song is a slapper, and would blow up if people juss saw tha video....by they way...if ya know...what is tha process to get that shit in rotation...
On some real shit once clear channel recieves a check from the label the video will get played. If you know anything about this business you know that clear channel controls what's played on BET/MTV and radio. You think 50 gets played so rediculously cuz his songs are that hot? Hell its cuz interscope sends those checks out. All record labels pay clear channel to play there songs and videos and thats real shit. Its all payola these days. So once keak follows suit his video will be there.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
threefoe said:
On some real shit once clear channel recieves a check from the label the video will get played. If you know anything about this business you know that clear channel controls what's played on BET/MTV and radio. You think 50 gets played so rediculously cuz his songs are that hot? Hell its cuz interscope sends those checks out. All record labels pay clear channel to play there songs and videos and thats real shit. Its all payola these days. So once keak follows suit his video will be there.
yah... i heard about some shit like this... good luck to keak

Nov 1, 2005
yayarea92510408 said:
theres a video promoter out, goin to different places to let people know wussup.... personally, i think after e-40's single gets on bet and they see keak featured they will play the fuck out of it
Yea fo sho...i think thats wuts finna happen...i think its gonna be 40 gettin his shit out and then people finding out keaks shit and wantin to hear more frum him...cuz frum wut im hearing 40 would have a better shot of his video comin out first...