Superhyphy 4: Superhyphy Holidays - Keak, Mistah FAB, San Quinn and more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
It's goin down once again in Petaluma at the Phoenix Theatre Friday December 16th. Super Hyphy 4: Superhyphy Holidays is the biggest show North of the Bay for the Holidays. Don't miss this one. Performing: Keak Da Sneak, Mistah FAB, San Quinn, and more! Noizemakers ENT in the buildin once again throwin the biggest events in the North Bay. Tickets are almost sold out. You can buy them at the Last Record Store in Santa Rosa, Backdoor Disc + Tap in Cotati and The Hookup in Rohnert Park. Visit www.rapbay.com if you want to buy them online or noizemakersent.com for more info!

Apr 5, 2004
they ALWAYS say tickets will sell out, or are almost sold out, so im always stressed about gettin tickets, but then i show up and they're hella sellin them tickets at the door and i swear most people get there tickets at the door

Feb 13, 2004
I'm in San Diego, so I couldn't tell you how many tickets are left but I was told that tickets were selling out. I wish I could make it