Superbowl XLII....I mean XLVI: Giants vs Patriots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I have absolutely NO desire to watch this game, none. If I had a gun to my head I'd say im dead because I cant side with either team.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I just hope they don't do some stupid ass lame shit and give the QB the SBMVP trophy again......those 2 clowns already got it, give it to like cruz or something

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I just hope they don't do some stupid ass lame shit and give the QB the SBMVP trophy again......those 2 clowns already got it, give it to like cruz or something
I have to agree there. Give it to someone on the D or a receiver...

Nov 7, 2006
brady deserved it more on the 3rd win when branch got it lol. they always fuck up the mvp trophy.

Jul 25, 2007
I hope the Giants KILL the pats by like 30 pts. Im curious on what the so called "Experts" will say about the 49ers taking the G-Men into overtime.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

since 2002 its been quarterback, quarterback, receiver, quarterback, quarterback, receiver, receiver, quarterback, safety, quarterback

lol

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
BOTH TEAMS ARE SCRAPPY AND TOUGH AS HELL...AND BOTH QUARTERBACKS ARE WINNERS.

DEFENSE IS WHAT IT ALWAYS COMES DOWN TOO. WHICH I THINK FAVORS THE GIANTS.
TOUGH ONE TO CALL...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
the 2007 giants had the luxury of having a great defensive line that can apply pressure with justin tuck and osi umenyiora...except this time around with the 2011 giants, instead of a veteran michael strahan, they have a very athletic jason pierre-paul, with a non-stop motor. they are a very dangerous defense, especially when they are in the nickel package, when employing their three safeties deon grant, kenny phillips, and antrel rolle. i think the safeties should match up well with the patriots tight ends, but it could also end up being a problem if the defensive line fails to get to tom brady. with their offense, i thought they were going to miss steve smith as he departed for the bitch ass eagles, but obviously, victor cruz had a breakout season, and i think he, along with hakeem nicks and mario manningham are gonna shit on the patriots' defensive backfield. there were also some new faces in the giants offensive line, but i still think they did well this year, in terms of protecting eli. however, they struggled a bit in the running game because the giants had a low ranking rushing attack.

on the other hand, aside from the afc championship game, the patriots could seem like they can score whenever the fuck they want and that's pretty much possible with tom brady. i'm sure the coaches will find a way to keep brady protected from the giants defensive line, and i also think the giants will probably rely more on the running game to control the clock to keep the ball out of tom brady's hands.

i think it'll be a close game again, and i think the giants will win again...that team simply refuses to give up, and they have heart.

Apr 20, 2003
I hope SheELI goes out like his older brother Peyton with one Superbowl win AND A LOSS to go with his resume. Go Patriots...... Due to betting purposes of course lol!