SUPERBOWL XLI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's going to win?

• Total voters

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
dont know how but peyton pulls this one outta his ass, but if grossman has a good game the bears could go it i wouldnt be surprised plus i want the bears to win becuz Bernard Berrian Atwater H.S. Central cali and Lance Briggs Elk Grove in Sac Northern Cali reppin for cali

#44 Cameron Worrell is from the Valley as well... Chowchilla, CA... bout 15 mins from Merced. and #24 Ricky Manning Jr. is from Fresno...

Jan 23, 2006
wow , if the bears win this one , it will be an upset to remember , never seen a team as such an under dog for the bowl . no one , and i mean no one (sarcastically speaking ) thinks the bears are gonna win the bowl. news, internet , polls , surveys all kinds of things are pointing towards the colts

Feb 9, 2003
Bears *WILL* win. Urlacher is too much of a fucking beast. I do agree that Rex is unreliable, and this has been proven because since about the midpoint of the season the team has had to rely on their running games and defence to win, but he proved himself against New Orleans, especially that throw to Berrien when NO went for the blitz. Call it luck if you want but he can and will show he's got it in him to not only get to the Superbowl but also that he deserves to be there.

Feb 9, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Are you serious? You're gonna credit Grossman for that play? That was ALL Bernard Berrian.
All? Hell no! I'm by no means a Bears fan but watch the clip again, Grossman had no more than few seconds to calculate to who and where to throw it. Berrian did his part but he didn't do all of it.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Yeah he fell on his ass, Grossman at least got the ball in a good spot.
Fuck I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. I'm already all pumped up.
Win or lose I'll be on here shithoused tomorrow night.
Final prediction: Colts 27 Bears 33
MVP= Peanut Tillman

Apr 25, 2002
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
All? Hell no! I'm by no means a Bears fan but watch the clip again, Grossman had no more than few seconds to calculate to who and where to throw it. Berrian did his part but he didn't do all of it.
He panicked and launched it. The throw was bad, that's why Berrian got so much credit for the catch. But if not for the bad throw, the play probably would have been broken up. 80% of spectacular catches are the results of bad passes..

Feb 9, 2003
Of course he panicked. He was rushed. In total he had 3 seconds to throw the ball from the time of the snap. But when you watch the replay for 1.5 of those seconds he was actually looking at Berrien. He then threw it with the intent to be caught by Berrien and the throw was a good throw. It wasn't bad or over thrown or anything. Berrien had a HUGE part in the play but to say it was all him....well now you just sound like you're hating on the Grossman.