SUPER HYPHY 20 FLYER (The Last One)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
man thats huge.......Im glad this is the last one tho, cuz im off to LA to start my legacy in so cal.......there should be good biz out that way, so there will be alot of new shit from me out that way, plus I just bought a new camera so my photography game should be gettin further, when it does ill post it.........Thanks for the support yall, 1

Jan 31, 2006
daGIFTEDone said:
man thats huge.......Im glad this is the last one tho, cuz im off to LA to start my legacy in so cal.......there should be good biz out that way, so there will be alot of new shit from me out that way, plus I just bought a new camera so my photography game should be gettin further, when it does ill post it.........Thanks for the support yall, 1
Good look on the LA tip bruh... it takes some balls to pack up and go get your hustle some where far... poster is on point by the way...

Jan 24, 2003
Married2daAve15 said:
Good look on the LA tip bruh... it takes some balls to pack up and go get your hustle some where far... poster is on point by the way...
Yea it really aint easy, I got a wife and a 3 year old, but Im blessed to have a family that sees the bigger picture, but tha bay isnt goin no where and I can live off my accounts out here alone, so I should be alright! But good lookin pimp!