SUPER HYPHY 10 WAS......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
www.myspace.com
CRACKIN LIKE FUCK! ive never seen so many white boys gone off a pill tho, shit had me laughin all nite. everyone was there except.....dubee and PSD, i wasnt really that suprised tho, but the mob figaz killed that shit. koo ass show, hope that bring some of that shit more towards the eastbay.

Feb 13, 2004
That place was hot as fuck! The fire marshall almost came in and shut it down cause it was WAY over capacity. Good show.. Super Hyphy 11 comin next month.. cant wait

C

CcytzO_Loc

i heard on the radio other day that J Diggs and Crest Creepaz was doin a show out in Los Banos on Friday so im guessin they wasnt in Petaluma last night???? kinda weak ta have a Thizz function witout Diggs.....

Feb 27, 2006
www.myspace.com
CcytzO_Loc said:
i heard on the radio other day that J Diggs and Crest Creepaz was doin a show out in Los Banos on Friday so im guessin they wasnt in Petaluma last night???? kinda weak ta have a Thizz function witout Diggs.....

everyone was there except Dubee and PSD, which sucked ass cuz i was tryin to see them preform