Super Bowl plans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So what's everyone doing for the big game?

What are you eating? Drinking? Having a party? Going to a part? Going to a bar? Gambling?

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet... I'm kinda thinking about NOT drinking because I got a lot of school shit to work on this weekend... and I might need to study and shit after the game... but that's gonna be really tough to do, lol

Jan 18, 2006
I usually go to a friends house thats local for the games cuz we always bbq but to many dickriding Saint fans so im going to the Samoans i grew up with house and one thing there will be enough of is food which was a problem at my other friends house the last time cuz they didnt buy enough meat.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Super Bowl Comfort

I'm having a Super Bowl get together at my crib and watching it on the big screen. There is no better seat for me than my own giant recliner! My lady always whips up the goods to eat. She usually makes Roethlis-Burgers for the big game and all the extras to go with it. I hear you ant_johnson_16 about mu' fucka's talking over the game all loud and shit! I like to concentrate on what's going on and will tell a mu' fucka real quick to go in the other room or outside if you wanna bullshit!

Feb 14, 2004
Most likely watch it with the fam on the 56" flat screen on HD. Have some football snacks, like bbq lil smokies & doritos.

Nov 1, 2004
going to da homies house, He got a brand new smoker, and smoking up tri tip and ribs. Im bringing a 50 pc plater from wingstop and case of brew. theres gonna be about 10 people coming so I gotta go early and hold down my Seat. Everybody brings something so theres gonna be a gang of food and brews.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
it starts at 6am and kick off is 10am here on a monday, so will go to the pub with a couple of mates and have a drink/bet and watch it there, Saints have got good prices here.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Think I'm gonna be watchin it at home with the wife and kids. Most of my boys will be at a homies house in San Jo, and it won't be kid-friendly lol.

Nov 1, 2004
Wingstop is crazy right now, i phone ordered about 70 minutes ago and I'm still waiting. They giving out free beers to all the people waiting , I'm on my 3rd right now!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm having a Super Bowl get together at my crib and watching it on the big screen. There is no better seat for me than my own giant recliner! My lady always whips up the goods to eat. She usually makes Roethlis-Burgers for the big game and all the extras to go with it. I hear you ant_johnson_16 about mu' fucka's talking over the game all loud and shit! I like to concentrate on what's going on and will tell a mu' fucka real quick to go in the other room or outside if you wanna bullshit!
fuck the steelers

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
fuck the steelers
And fuck your square bitch ass... Why even bother posting when you show nothing but ignorance in your comments. Since I have been posting here I have not seen one descent post by you that wasn't complete ignorance. How about them Saints though??? At least they know how to win the big game unlike your sorry ass falcons... GBR, LMFAO at you and you sorry ass team!!!