Sup My Bay Bruhs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
was that all freestyle?? if so it wasnt bad ... kinda basic but most real freestyles are

your mic is like an old ass mic you used for counterstrike back in the day though lol

also you said your name and 408 like 15 times each...

Apr 8, 2006
Dude you are not and never will replace YGD
You are the doppleganger droop you need 2 change that bullshit n get the fuck outta here!!
Also take yr wack asss fake young droop videos off a Youtube cuz you suck

Jul 20, 2009
Do I sound like this YGD? because I have never heard his music. ANd honestly I rap for fun. But Go On and attempt to make your point. And the only reason why I use that name is kus its the name my area gave me. D.D.

Apr 8, 2006
Do I sound like this YGD? because I have never heard his music. ANd honestly I rap for fun. But Go On and attempt to make your point. And the only reason why I use that name is kus its the name my area gave me. D.D.
Look G Im sorry if Im hurtin yr lil feelers but if ya dont know Droops music n you from the west you shouldnt be rappin anyways.
If thats the name you got comin up in your area I respect that G but if you think thats gunna be your rap name you gotta do your homework cuz you got a HUGE fuckin mountain 2 climb pimp

Jul 20, 2009
Look G Im sorry if Im hurtin yr lil feelers but if ya dont know Droops music n you from the west you shouldnt be rappin anyways.
If thats the name you got comin up in your area I respect that G but if you think thats gunna be your rap name you gotta do your homework cuz you got a HUGE fuckin mountain 2 climb pimp
Goodlooks. Understood.