Sup Homies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2002
Hey, AOD! Sup, Homie...Where you been lately? I've just been chillen working on some Siccmade Chronicles shyt with RIP...He is gonna have that first issue ready for print and out to all the subscribers next month. I know we keep saying next month, next month, but this time it's for real! :)

Jul 8, 2002
I know, I know...but it will be worth the wait! Look for my shyt in there...I did an interview with an independant artist here in Oakland, CA...JYMINI, CEO MicFiend Records. She is tight as fucc and my article is even tighter! Eh...:cheeky: And another little somethin somethin might be in there too, but I can't say anything until I know for sure it will be there. Feel? Look for my name in there, Aiight?
Help us out by passing along the information to your homiez and other Lynch fans so they can subscribe to the Siccmade Chronicles. People can e-mail RIP @ [email protected] for more info, or checc out the Brotha Lynch Hung site: www.evildooinz.com
Out...